Wednesday 11 December 2019

November Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
It’s a new month and you all know what that means, it’s time for another highlights post!
For those who are maybe new to my blog and don’t know every month I write a post all about my highlights from the last month
So since it’s December already, I'm going to be sharing with you guys my highlights from November
Where has this year gone?! Like it’s 14 days to Christmas, this year has flown by!
Anyway onto the highlights haha
1st

On the 1st I was at the hairdressers getting my hair done for Glamour Beauty Festival the next day
I had it washed, dried and straightened

I thought I had a photo but unfortunately I don't sorry haha

2nd

On the 2nd me and Tamanna headed to Manchester for the Glamour Beauty Festival

First though we stopped off at Primark as they have a Central Perk cafe
I absolutely love Friends so it was obvious I was gonna love it here haha, which I did
Here are a few pics from the cafe






I got a bacon roll first to eat and a hot chocolate with whipped cream to drink



The bacon roll was sooo nice! And the hot chocolate was amazing too

I then got a double chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate doughnut for dessert, I couldn’t decide on just one thing so I got two haha


Both the cookie and the doughnut were really nice although I didn't finish the doughnut as it had a chocolate filling and I wasn't really a huge fan of it haha

Then we headed to Glamour Beauty Festival


The first stop there was Pixi for a facial


I got a vitamin c facial and it was amazing, such a relaxing and refreshing experience
This was also my first time having a facial and I would definitely do it again
My skin felt and looked so fresh and just great after this

Then we went to e.l.f to get foundation matched and they applied it too
I got foundation matched and the makeup artist applied concealer and foundation, and even a bit of highlight
Again it was a really nice experience that I’d definitely do again


Tamanna then headed to Tatti Lashes while I went to Huda Beauty
I knew I wanted to buy myself something at Huda Beauty, preferably a palette, until this point I had never owned anything from Huda Beauty and it's a brand I had wanted to try for ages so I feel like even if they didn't have palettes I probably still would've bought something depending what they were selling

Anyway they had contour and strobe lip sets on sale or the small nude palettes so since we had a lip set in the goodie bag I went for a palette, plus as I said before I kind of wanted a palette more haha

I got the nude rich palette as it was the darkest one there and had the most autumn and winter shades, it also had the most me shades I feel like too
I'll put a picture in of this when I can as I need to take one haha

I have used two or three shades from the palette so far and I love it!
I’m not gonna say too much about it in this post as I have a first impressions going up soon on my YouTube channel of some of the products I got at Glamour Beauty Festival

Finally at Glamour Beauty Festival I went to Remington to get my hair done



I took these photos one I was back home so the curls/waves had mostly come out at this point haha

I love how my hair looked, I’d really love to be able to do styles like this myself as they're so pretty!

I also vlogged the whole day so you can go check that out here if you’d like to see everything I mentioned in more detail haha
I actually filmed the whole facial process and having my makeup done so if you're interested in what the facial entailed or anything, that footage is in there too
Also with facial I left in the whole of us talking about my skin type and the products and the facial etc so if you're like I was before the facial and you just don't know where to start with skincare it might just give you a bit more of an insight into skincare as a whole

6th

On the 6th I filmed 2 videos, a haul of everything I got at Glamour Beauty Festival and a first impressions of some of the products too

I ended up not liking how the haul turned out haha so I've recently re-filmed it and it should be up on my channel soon

7th

On the 7th we visited my dad at work and we got a McDonald's for lunch
I got a single cheeseburger, fries, some cheese melts and an orange juice
I'm so obsessed with their cheese melts, with the tangy tomato dip it's just so good!

Again I didn't get a photo, I'm sorry

8th

On the 8th I stretched for the first time in ages, I did one of Anna McNulty's 30 minute stretching routines

I then also did some foot stretches with my theraband
I don't stretch my feet much but I think I might start trying to more often

Also on the 8th I continued working on my choreography to lose you to love me and I actually think it's near finished or even finished now

As well as all of that I posted October highlights on the 8th too

9th

My auntie, uncle and nana came on the 9th and my mum made a casserole for lunch
My mum's casseroles are always so good! We had the casserole in a giant yorkshire pudding and it was amazing!

Again I'm sorry I didn't get a picture
Oops haha

10th

My older sister and my nieces came to our house on the 10th
It's always so much fun when we see them
This day we had sausage and mash for dinner and played mario kart together most of the day haha

17th

On the 17th I gained 3 subscribers meaning I then had a total of 42, all thanks to a small youtuber chat I joined in on on Twitter

18th

On the 18th I gained 2 more subscribers giving me a total of 44

19th

On the 19th I gained yet another subscriber meaning I now have 45!
And again this is all because I joined a small youtuber chat on Twitter for the first time in ages
It's so crazy to think when I eventually gain 5 more I'll be half way to 100!

I also made a Kylie cosmetics order on the 19th
Kylie's holiday collection came out that so I decided to treat myself, I'd actually been looking into buying a beauty advent calendar originally but I couldn't find one I completely loved so went with some things from the Kylie Cosmetics holiday range instead

I originally tried to order 4 things but the lip kit went out of stock just as I clicked to pay haha so in the end I ordered the 4 piece brush set, the eye shadow palette and the setting spray

20th

My blog hit 20,000 total views on the 20th!
This was one of my goals for this year so thank you guys so much for helping me reach it, it means so much!

23rd

On the 23rd I decided to buy myself a McDonald's, but there's a twist
I got a happy meal haha


I remember their fish fingers being really good so I wanted to have them again (but I mean they need to do fish fingers as an adult meal, am I right? haha)
I also got some extra fries and some cheese melts to make it more of an actual meal as a happy meal alone just would not fill me up haha

28th

On the 28th I went Christmas shopping with my mum
We went into Boots and I got some presents for people in there, I'm not going to say what I got in case any of them read this
I also chose a few presents for my mum and nana to get for me

After shopping we went to Starbucks and I got me and my mum a hot chocolate,
I got a grande and my mum got a tall

We then went to Smyths toy store as my mum needed to pick something up that she had ordered

I then decided to get myself a McDonald's for dinner (yep, again haha, I like McDonald's can you tell? 😂)
I got some cheese melts and some fries (As I said before I'm obsessed with the cheese melts haha)

29th

On the 29th we went to customs to pick up my Kylie order
Fun fact we actually made it with 3 minutes to spare before they closed haha
Here's a picture of what I got (First impressions video coming soon to my channel)




Me and my mum then went to Primark to return a jacket I had gotten a little while before

We then went to the burger van nearby and got some lunch,
I got a cheeseburger and me and mum shared some chips too

Next we went into Superdrug to see if I could find anything else for mum to get me for Christmas,
I didn't end up getting anything as I have a ton of makeup already haha
My mum did end up getting herself a highlighter palette

We then went to Starbucks, yes again haha
Me and mum both got a hot chocolate, again I got a grande and my mum got a tall
Starbucks hot chocolate is definitely my favourite and I think I've got my mum onto it now too haha

We then went to Wilko and my mum bought a fan brush for the palette she bought earlier on

Finally we went to Pets At Home and I got Blaze and Chase's Christmas presents


I got them some 'mince pies' to share, some chocolate bars to share and a chocolate selection thing each haha

And those are all of my highlights from November,
I'm sorry this post is pretty late up but better late than never right? haha
I hope you guys liked it, let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from November was
If you'd like to check out more highlights posts you can find them all here

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment