Sunday 15 March 2020

February Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
Today I'm back with another highlights post,
I'm sorry this post is so late and that these posts aren't on the 1st of each month as of lately I'm either busy or I just forget to write them haha,
I'm also trying to find a balance between filming and editing videos and writing and posting more blog posts
Anyway, as you can tell by the title, this post is going to be my highlights from February, so let's get into it shall we?
1st

On the 1st we went to my Auntie and Uncle's and my Uncle made homemade 'toad in the hole' (for those who maybe don't know 'toad in the hole' is basically sausages in a rectangle yorkshire pudding)
With that we had mashed potato and gravy
He also made home made rice pudding too for dessert
I didn't get a picture, sorry, I thought I had but I guess not

5th

On the 5th I posted a blog post all about how I did with my 2019 goals (you can find it here if you'd like to give it a read)

I also filmed a dance Q&A video on the 5th and started editing it

Finally for the 5th I spoke on my Instagram story for the first time in ages too, I'm trying to start doing this more often instead of just typing stories all the time

7th

I finished editing the dance Q&A on the 7th and I also made the thumbnail and scheduled it to go up that weekend

9th

On the 9th the Q&A went up, I will link it here if you want to check it out

11th

On the 11th I hit 23k total views on here! Thank you guys so much, it blows my mind to think that my little blog has managed to get 23,000 views in nearly 3 years

13th

On the 13th I filmed a last minute Valentine's makeup look and when I say last minute I mean I created the look like maybe 2 hours before filming it haha

15th

On the 15th I uploaded the Valentine's makeup look video (you can find it here if you haven't seen it yet)
I absolutely love the look I created and I feel like you could wear it as a spring/summer look too

I tried to get it up on Valentine's Day but the software I use to edit kept not responding and crashing so I uploaded it on the 15th instead

Also on the 15th I hit 1,500 views on my channel! Again, thank you to anyone who has watched even one of my videos, I'm so proud of the progress my channel is making

21st

I had a some what productive day on the 21st,
I did some French (I'm trying to get back into doing this daily again), I then cleared my phone down a little, does any one else just always fill up the storage on their phone? No? Just me? Ok haha
I then did an ab workout, I've really been loving ab workouts to songs recently on YouTube
Then I did a stretching routine, I did one of Anna McNulty's full body stretching routines, her stretching routines are my favourite
After all that I decided to do a face mask, I tried out the Lush bunny moon jelly face mask (I'm pretty sure this was limited at Christmas)



My skin felt so good afterwards!


Finally for the 21st I hit 45 subscribers again, for a while I would hit it then lose it but I gained it back again on the 21st

23rd

I put up an outtakes video on my channel on the 23rd, it had been kind of a while since I'd done an outtakes and bloopers style video so I made one for my Valentine's makeup look video as there were a lot of outtakes haha (you can find it here if you wanna check it out)

I also hit 46 subscribers on the 23rd and finally made it past 45 haha

25th

The 25th was Pancake Day!
I thought it would be fun to do a pancake themed blog post on Pancake Day so I decided to eat only pancakes for the whole day for a blog post, if you didn't see that post and you would like to see how that went you can find it here haha
I will put one picture from that post here though haha as a sneak peek


27th

On the 27th I decided to try going to the gym on my own for the first time
Normally I would go with Tamanna but she wasn't available that week and I really wanted to go to the gym

I went in expected to not enjoy going by myself and expecting to stay an hour
I ended up staying in the gym for 3 hours and it was quite possibly the best workout I've ever done (I've now been 3 weeks in a row and I love it! I'm now trying to go as often as I can)

After the gym my Dad picked me up and we went to Costa
I got a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows


Okay, so those are all of my highlights from February,
I hope you guys enjoyed this post
I'm sorry there weren't a lot of pictures in this post but as I mentioned my phone is full quite a lot haha
What was one of your highlights from February? Let me know in the comments
Also let me know in the comments if you have any spring/summer content ideas (they can be blog post or video ideas) as I'm working on getting some spring and summer content sorted soon

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you hopefully very soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! My favourite thing I did during February, was go out with my parents to eat food at a Latin American restaurant in town. The food was delicious! In terms of video ideas, I would love to see a what I eat in a day video or maybe a summer stretching routine. That would be cool! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy my posts.
      That sounds so nice, I've never tried Latin American food
      Thank you for your suggestions, I'll see what I can do, honestly I kind of just use other people's stretching routines on YouTube, I don't have my own that I've created as of yet haha but I could maybe do a workout routine and incorporate the stretch I use in that 😊

      Delete