Monday 16 April 2018

One Year Of Blogging Photo Shoot!


Hey guys,
Today's post is a kind of special post because today is one year since I started my blog, one year since I hit publish on that first post, (which you can find here haha),
You may also have noticed that I've put some cute fireworks on my blog to celebrate it turning one and I even managed to get them to show on mobile haha

Anyway, I thought since I have been showing my face now on here and social media since January I would do a little photo shoot to celebrate my blog turning one!

Before we get into the photo shoot though I would just like to say thank you, thank you to everyone who reads my blog, thank you for your views, follows and comments and thank you for supporting this little dream of mine haha
I honestly cannot believe it has been a year! It feels like just yesterday I nervously hit publish on that first post introducing my blog to the world,
I really feel like blogging has helped my confidence so much, a year ago I was too nervous to show my face on here or social media, now I can post a selfie on Instagram without even thinking twice about it.
I also feel like my writing (and my posts themselves) have improved a ton in this last year.
I really love my little blog and I'm glad so many of you love it too!

I remember when I first started posting regularly and my highest views were between 20-40 and now I get between 50-100+
I have also started to interact with other bloggers a lot more than I would a year ago, whether that's simply replying to a tweet or commenting on an Instagram post, or joining in on blogger chats and comment threads etc

So for this photo shoot my Mum went to Card Factory to get the balloon whilst I got ready haha, the balloon cost £6.99 itself and it was free to get it inflated.
I also bought a weight for it so that I could take pictures without it floating away haha
The weight was only 75p

Anyway, now that my little ramble is over let's jump into the photo shoot itself,
Thank you Tamanna for wandering around taking pictures of me haha (I'll link her blog here if you want to check it out)
I'm actually really happy with these photos!

I also made the pictures bigger than normal, so I hope they still look okay

*Side note: I'm still a little awkward on camera but I tried my best not to look too awkward haha*



















My outfit is all Primark by the way so I couldn't link any of it as I couldn't find it online and I bought the jeans and two pairs of boots last November haha, I did buy the top and jacket recently though so they might have them still in store,
The top says Doughnuts Over Diets by the way haha
And as for the little bag in the first few pics, that was a gift from a friend a few years ago

Anyway, that's all the pictures I decided to put into the post, my favourite picture is probably the one I put at the beginning before the post even started haha, it just has a fairytale feel to it,
There were however a lot more pictures, I may post some unseen ones on Instagram or Twitter if I can, so make sure you are following me on there

I hope you enjoyed this post, it still feels unreal that it's been a year already.
Thank you as always for reading, I will be back soon with another post!

Here's to another year!
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. Proud of you! x are you glad I kept annoying you to make a blog? Haha
    Ps I see you put up some slips pics that I took
    tamannaahmed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I am haha, yeah I loved quite a few of the candid pics, especially the one I put right at the beginning, thanks again for taking the pictures for me x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on reaching a year of blogging! I love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Bday! It´s so amazing how your views have grown in simply a year! Interacting with other bloggers and being active on social media has changed and inspired my blog so much!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anna
    http://atlifestylecrossroads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I still can't believe how much my blog has grown in just a year! Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete