Monday 1 January 2018

2018 Goals!

Hey guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's officially 2018!
Today I thought I would write down some goals for 2018, kind of like New Year's Resolutions but things to do throughout the year rather than just the New Year,

Ok, onto the list,
*These are in no particular order*

1) Improve my flexibility
I did mention this in a post not too long ago actually but I still wanna work to improve my flexibility

2) Get my over splits
For those who don't know, over splits are the ones where one leg is in front and the other is at the back and I'm pretty close with my right leg splits so I'd like to get that flat to the ground this year if I can
I'd also like to work on my other splits too to be fair

3) Stretch more
Another somewhat dance related goal, I saw a stretching routine on YouTube last month that really inspired me to work harder to stretch more often

4) Go to the gym
I really want to do this one this year, I have quite a few things I want to work on in the gym,
Getting a stronger core: for dance mainly, to help with turns etc
Keeping my ankles strong: after being injured and out of dance for pretty much all of 2017 I really wanna work hard to keep my ankles strong
My cardio and stamina: I'd just like to build this up a little more

5) Show my face on my blog and other social media
For those who saw my 20 things I want to do before turning 21 post I mentioned this one on there
I'm thinking of doing it in a blog post maybe sometime soon, like a post introducing myself to you

6) Do an outfit diary
If I go to France this year on holiday I really want to do an outfit diary on my blog
I feel like France is the perfect place to do one as there are so many beautiful places to take pictures

7) Try acro dance
I really wanted to try acrobatic dance in 2017 but didn't get around to it so I want to try this year

8) Learn To Swim
I said I was gonna do this in 2017 too and never did so maybe in 2018? haha

9) Start YouTube
Honestly, I've thought about this for so long, maybe I just need to take the plunge and do it sometime this year
I don't know what I would post haha, maybe until I gain confidence on YouTube I would vlog but not speak in the vlogs, like just have music over it, let me know what you think!
Or maybe do an outfit diary if I go to France in the summer

I think that's all I can come up with at the moment,
I hope you liked this post,

If you like these bucket list style posts I have some others similar you can find here on my categories page of my blog, I will say though they aren't all listed under bucket lists, some are under different sections

Anyway, with that said leave me a comment below telling me one goal you want to achieve this year!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post!
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. I hope you achieve your 2018 goals. Love your blog btw. I can definitely see you doing YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 2018 goals! Doing an outfit diary if you go to France could be a good way to get yourself into YouTube so you can see what it's like!

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We aren't going to France this year but I still plan to do an outfit diary wherever we go, I've wanted to do YouTube for ages and finally felt ready this year

      Delete