Monday 4 December 2017

Blogmas Day 4: My 5 Favourite Classic Christmas Songs

December 4th:



Hey guys,
Welcome to Blogmas day 4, today I thought I would share my top 5 Classic Christmas songs,
These will be songs that it just wouldn't be Christmas without or that are songs I hear played every year,
So, before we get into the post I will be opening my advent calendars with you,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 4:


Day 4 in the Tanya Burr advent calendar was this cute silver glitter nail polish, I haven't worn this yet but I think it will be perfect with the red polish from day 1 for Christmas

Makeup Revolution Day 4:



Day 4 for the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this cute pressed highlight in the shade Peach Kiss, I haven't worn this yet but I think it's a pretty shade,
I actually wore the gold highlight from day 3 today,



Anyway, here are the swatches for day 4's peach kiss highlight, I put in a close up so you can see the glow better

Now let's jump right into the post then shall we?

(These are in no particular order)

1) Last Christmas by Wham!
I've loved this song at Christmas as long as I can remember, it's just a classic Christmas song in my opinion and I love listening to it every year

2)  Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens
I love this song, it just has such a festive vibe and I've been listening to it a lot already this year

3) All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
I love this song too, I also love the Super Festive version of this song with Justin Bieber
It's just a song I hear a lot every Christmas and have grown to love

4) I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard
Another one I've loved for ages, this is probably one of my favourites of all time along with the next one below

5) Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade
This is another one of my all time favourites at Christmas time
I find myself listening to this and number 4 a lot at Christmas I just love the festive vibe they have

That's all for blogmas day 4,
I'm sorry it was shorter than my other 3 posts so far,
I hope you're enjoying blogmas so far, I sure am!

Let me know your favourite Christmas classic in the comments,
Thank you for reading,

I will see you tomorrow for day 5!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment