Sunday 6 May 2018

Vogue's 73 Questions Tag

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would do another tag as I really enjoy writing them,
The last tag I did was the This Or That Tag so for today's post I thought I would try the 73 questions tag, I found this tag back in November on theglassofclass and I've had the tag in my blog drafts for a while but I just never did it so I decided today was the day to do this tag haha, I wasn't tagged but I thought it would be fun anyway

With all that said let's jump into the tag!

1) What's the best thing that has happened to you this month?

Since this month has only just started I'm going to answer this question for April rather than May
So, in April I'm not too sure what the best thing that happened was, there were a lot of great things (as you'll know if you've read my April Highlights post)
As for my blog though, one great thing that happened in April was one of my blog posts hit 300 views! Also my blog turned one in April

2) What's the best thing that has happened to you this year?

Hm, so far this year there have been a few great things (I post 'highlights' every month about the previous month so I can share the best things from that month with you guys)
So far though there have been a few great things for example I got a camera, my blog turned one, my views have really improved etc etc
There isn't really a 'best thing' I don't think haha

3) What's the best thing ever?

Dogs, family, friends etc

4) What's your favourite season?

Spring or summer for sure, I don't really like colder weather haha

5) What's your favourite holiday?

Christmas, definitely

6) Would you ever live in a big city?

Not sure I would like it haha, maybe

7) What's your favourite ice cream?

I'm really boring and I only really like vanilla haha

8) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Not usually, depends on the shoes, with my current Adidas trainers no I don't haha

9) What's your favourite dessert?

Probably waffles or American style pancakes, I love them too much haha

10) Cake or pie?

Cake, for sure

11) What's your least favourite food?

Not really sure, I'm a picky eater so there are a few things haha

12) What's your favourite condiment?

Ketchup, I actually don't like mustard or mayo etc

13) It's brunch, what do you eat?

Probably pancakes or waffles haha on the breakfast menu at a restaurant near me they do pancakes, eggs and bacon, so that sounds good too haha

14) What's your favourite colour?

I don't really have one at the moment

15) What colour dress did you wear to your prom?

Like a coral pink, I'll put in a pic if I can find one


I loved everything for prom, from my dress, to my hair and makeup haha

16) Blow dry or air dry?

I always let my hair air dry, if I blow dry it it goes all frizzy haha

17) Do you think you're strong?

I guess haha, not sure though if we're talking physically, maybe after a few more gym sessions ahaha

18) Who's a person you'd love to have coffee with?

Zoe and Alfie maybe (Zoella and PointlessBlog) or if we're talking celebrities, Justin Bieber (Although I don't actually like coffee haha)

19) When was the last time you cried?

Thursday when my dog accidentally ran into me and knocked me over haha he didn't mean too he's just not great with his brakes hahaha

20) Who's the last person you texted?

I last texted my Mum

21) Twitter or Instagram?

Hm, I like both

22) Who should everyone follow right now?

Hm, this is hard I follow so many amazing accounts, (I'll link everyone's Instagrams who I mention) Zoe (Zoella) of course haha, Molly Burke, Asia Jade, Gemma Louise, I love their Insta feeds a lot, they all post great pics

23) Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

The first thing I think of is a pencil in school haha. Does that count?

24) Favourite country you visited?

France, I love it there, I love the language, the food, the drink (especially their Oasis orange and Oasis tropical haha)

25) Last country you visited?

Wales

26) Country you wish to visit?

Dubai

27) First pet?

Dog, Guinness <3

28) Favourite Disney animal?

Not seen a ton of Disney films (sorry) but I've always loved Winnie The Pooh, he's cute! And Mickey Mouse

29) What are you doing tomorrow?

Going out with my family

30) What are you most excited about in life right now?

Hopefully getting my first job soon and being able to pay for things I want haha (e.g more dance classes haha)

31) What book are you reading right now?

Currently I'm not reading anything haha but there are a few books I want at the moment

32) A book you read because everyone else was reading it?

Not sure there is one, I mainly read books I feel I'll be interested in

33) What are you completely bored of right now?

Algorithms haha

34) What's your favourite beverage?

For hot drinks it's hot chocolate but for cold drinks Oasis orange or Oasis tropical from France

35) What's your favourite cocktail?

I don't drink

36) What would you order at a McDonald's drive thru?

Usually chicken nuggets and fries with an orange juice or a double cheeseburger (Plain, like I mentioned before I'm a picky eater haha) and fries with orange juice but if it's colder I'll sometimes get hot chocolate

37) What's one thing you still have from your childhood?

A toy dalmation

38) What's your favourite current TV show?

Currently I'm not really watching anything haha (I'm more of a YouTube kinda gal) but before the seasons ended I was loving KUWTK and Revenge Body

39) What's a movie that made you cry?

Marley and me or A Dog's Purpose (I cried like 6 times during a dog's purpose haha)

40) What do you miss the most?

Guinness <3 (You can find a post I did in memory of him here)

41) What's something you can't do?

I can't swim, but I really want to learn

42) What are your nicknames?

I don't really have one so much now but in school it was titch because I was so short haha

43) What makes you laugh a lot?

Probably my nieces or my dogs haha

44) Heels or flats?

Depends, everyday wear probably flats or block heeled chelsea style boots but for occasions heels

45) What's the most adventurous thing you've done?

Not really sure haha, I want to start doing more things I wouldn't normally do though. For example I want to go zip lining sometime

46) What's one thing you wanted to do but was scared of?

Again I'm not really sure off the top of my head haha

47) What's the thing you're most proud of?

Starting dance again and starting my blog probably, I'm pretty proud of myself for that haha

48) What did you want to do with your life at age 5?

Not sure haha

49) Dogs or cats?

Dogs

50) What's the most important thing someone can learn?

To be nicer to people online (or just in general haha)

51) Bath or shower?

Bath! I love using bubble baths and Lush products etc haha

52) Mountain hideaway or beach house?

Probably a beach house

53) What's your favourite scented candle?

I'm not really a candle person but I love my Zoella Lifestyle Lazy Days candle

54) If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?

Probably France haha

55) Are you messy or neat?

Probably messy haha

56) What's the first thing you do each morning?

Go on my phone

57) What do you have for breakfast?

It varies, sometimes cereal, sometimes waffles or pancakes, it depends what I want that day haha

58) What's the last thing you do before you go to bed?

Put lip balm on probably haha

59) What's one skill you wish you had?

I'd like to be able to swim, but I'm also not great at cooking haha

60) What's your favourite pizza?

Probably just a cheese and tomato but sometimes I like to get ham and pineapple

61) Describe you ideal man in three words?

Justin. Drew. Bieber
Does that count? haha

62) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

My auntie, I think

63) At what age were your happiest?

Not sure, I'm always pretty happy haha

64) What's the last thing you ate?

Chinese

65) Where do you go when you need to be alone?

My room

66) What's the biggest thing on your mind right now?

Meeting with someone about a job

67) What's the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?

Play board games or watching YouTube

68) What are you listening to right now?

Shawn Mendes - In My Blood on the radio haha

69) On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?

Probably a 9 or 10

70) What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head haha

71) Starter or dessert?

Definitely dessert

72) Is there a dessert you don't like?

Anything with nuts haha (I'm allergic)
Or anything with caramel or whatever I don't like that haha
I'm a picky eater like I mentioned before so there are a few I don't like haha

73) What is the furthest you have been from home?

Probably France again haha

And we have finally reached the end of the tag haha,
I hope you enjoyed it, leave me a comment below telling me your favourite country or place away from home,

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post!
Hanna x

10 comments:

  1. Wow, great Q and A post! I could relate to a couple of your answers there! I prefer the warmer seasons as well. Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday of the year too! Also I'm a huge sweet tooth so would choose dessert over savoury meals any day. Loved getting to know you a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can't beat a good dessert haha

      Delete
  2. Great post! This was lovely to read. These types of posts are always so interesting as you get to know more about the blogger! I would definitely choose a dessert over a starter anyday - when I usually go out with my boyfriend somewhere, he gets the starter and I get the dessert haha.

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you really can't beat a good dessert over a starter x

      Delete
  3. Finally finished finished reading this haha loved it btw x

    tamannaahmed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I’ve seen a lot of celebrities do this tag and have always found them really interesting! Loved having a good read through your answers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I find tags are such an easy read. Thank you x

      Delete
  5. I love reading things like this, it's great to get to know the writer a little more! I am definitely a summer person too, and you looked lovely at prom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love reading tags, I find them such an easy read! Aw, thank you so much x

      Delete