Sunday 27 August 2017

Songs Of The Summer

Hey guys,
For today's post I thought I would share my 'songs of the summer', basically the songs I've been loving this summer,
This is slightly different from my top 10 favourite songs post as they were my favourite songs at that time in general, where as these are my favourite songs from this summer, or songs I think have a summer vibe,
These are in no particular order (and I'm not sure how many there will be on this list yet),
Also some of these I may have mentioned in my top 10 post but not too many,
So, let's just get into the post,

1) Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber) - Despacito
This song has been one of my favourites since it was released, I just love the summer vibe and I kinda love that it's in Spanish. I like songs in different languages haha.

2) Dua Lipa - New Rules
I'm obsessed with this song at the moment, it's probably one of my new favourite songs.

3) Jax Jones (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don) - Instruction
Another song I'm literally obsessed with at the moment, I just feel like it has a dance vibe.

4) Jonas Blue (feat. William Singe) - Mama
I've probably loved this song the whole of summer so far, it just has that summer vibe I love.

5) Miley Cyrus - Malibu
This song I think is so chilled out for summer and that's what I love about it.

6) Justin Bieber & Bloodpop - Friends
I know this song is kind of newly released but I love it already.

7) DJ Khaled (feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller) - Wild Thoughts
At first I must admit I wasn't a huge fan of this song but now I actually really like it.

8) Zayn (feat. PartyNextDoor) - Still Got Time
I haven't listened to this one in a while but I remember saying to a friend when I first heard this song that it had summer vibes.

9) David Guetta (feat. Justin Bieber) - 2U
This song I think just has that dance vibe I love in summer.

10) Jason Derulo (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dollar $ign) - Swalla
Another song I haven't listened to a lot recently but at the beginning of summer I loved this song and I know throughout summer I heard this a lot on the radio.

11) Camilo Cabello - Crying In The Club
This is another song that has a slight dance vibe. I tend to love any upbeat song that has like a dance beat.

12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You
Again a song I was obsessed with at the beginning of summer but then stopped listening to as much, but this is another song I love.

13) JoJo - Vibe
Now if you're like me you may remember growing up listening to JoJo, or listening to her music a lot many years ago, from her song in 2004 called Leave (Get Out), to Too Little Too Late in 2006. I remember loving these songs when I was younger.
But when I found out she had a new album out last year I instantly started listening to her new music.
Vibe is one that I have listened too through out summer and I still love.

14) Kygo (feat. Selena Gomez) - It Ain't Me
This is another song I was obsessed with at the beginning of summer and it was actually the first song in my summer playlist this year.

15) Kris Kross Amsterdam & Conor Maynard (feat. Ty Dollar $ign) - Are You Sure? (Eden Prince Remix)
I found this song maybe mid summer and instantly knew I liked it, it had that summer dance vibe I keep mentioning haha

That's all of the songs I've been loving this summer,
I hope you enjoyed this post, I thought I'd do something a little different to what I've been writing recently,
Feel free to follow my blog for more posts, (The follow button is on the right hand side at the top on desktop and on mobile it's at the bottom of the page for some reason and I don't know if I can move it),
I'm thinking of posting an August Favourites next week,
Leave me a comment of your favourite song this summer, I'd love to know if there are some I didn't mention I should check out,

Thank you for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment