Sunday 14 May 2017

Dancer Tag

Hey guys,
Today's post is going to be more dance related,
I found this tag a while ago called the "Dancer Tag" and decided to answer the questions for you guys,
Question One:

How long have you been dancing?

I started when I was 8 originally but quit and then I restarted at 18
I have been at ballet for a year now

Question Two:

What are your least favourite styles of dance?

Only doing two styles of dance at the moment I would say I don't really have a least favourite style yet, but I hope to start dancing more styles again soon

Question Three:

What are your favourite styles of dance?

My favourite style of dance is probably ballet but I love contemporary also

Question Four:

Are you a competitive dancer?

No, I do not compete

Question Five:

What is one dance flaw you have that you would like to change?

I would like to have either more flexibility or better turn out in my legs/hips
These are two things I want to work on

Question Six:

What is your favourite dance step?

At barre in ballet I love grand battements and battement tendus
As for not at barre I love sissones and arabesque

Question Seven:

What do you want to improve on?

In ballet I would like to improve my assembles
In contemporary I want to improve on my overall confidence

Question Eight:

Barefoot or dance socks?

In contemporary socks
As for ballet, I wear ballet shoes
I would have to say I prefer my ballet shoes
I feel dancing barefoot is difficult

Question Nine:

Tights or no tights?

Tights

Question Ten:

What is your favourite dance wear brand?

I don't really have one at the moment, I am yet to try more brands

Question Eleven:

What styles of dance do you do?

I do ballet once a week and contemporary once a week

Question Twelve:

Is dance your favourite sport?

Yes, definitely

Question Thirteen:

What dancer do you look up to?

I look up to a few dancers
Some would be;
Maddie Ziegler,
Chloe Lukasiak, (even though they are younger than me I look up to them both, as they are more advanced dancers than me),
Autumn Miller,
Darcey Bussell
Misty Copeland
And Dana Alexa

Question Fourteen:

What style of dance do you find the most difficult?

I sometimes find ballet challenging but I like it like that, I feel that the more challenging it is the more rewarding it feels when you get something right

Question Fifteen:

Why do you love dance?

This is a hard one to put into words,
I just love it haha,
I feel I have always had a love for dance, and I always will,
Being a somewhat shy person I feel dance makes me feel more confident

That's all of the questions,
I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about my dance side,
Feel free to follow my blog and comment any post ideas you'd like me to write,
Also comment if you dance,
See you in my next post,

Hanna x

1 comment: