Sunday 2 August 2020

July Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
Today I’m back with another highlights post, this one is a little more on time than the last couple haha
So today I’m going to be sharing my highlights from July, so let’s just get into it shall we?
1st

On the 1st the skincare book I ordered by Caroline Hirons’ arrived
I started reading a bit of it but I took a little break after a couple of days as it was a lot of information and I feel I was reading too much at once and learning too much at once haha
I have already learnt a lot of interesting stuff though


3rd

On the 3rd I gained another subscriber bringing my total to 76

4th

I hit 2,000 total views on my channel on the 4th
Thank you to anyone who has watched even one video, it means so much!

5th

I ordered Animal Crossing New Horizons on the 5th, I know I was so late to the party with this haha

We then had a KFC for tea later on



Also on the 5th I posted my summer bucket list blog post for this year, even though there's not gonna be that much to do this summer as such I still wanted to write one as I've done one every year since I started blogging and wanted to keep with the tradition I guess haha

I also scheduled another blog post to go up on the 8th but I'll mention that more in a bit

7th

My Animal Crossing came on the 7th so I set up my island and everything and I pretty much just played that most of the day haha, it's so good!

On the 7th I also had McDonalds for tea, I forgot to take a photo of it though haha oops

8th

On the 8th the post I scheduled on the 5th went up
It was a bible verses to help you in this strange time post, I know that's not for everyone but I'll link it here if you're interested

9th

On the 9th I filmed a GRWM to take some Instagram photos
I decided to take pictures in three outfits, which you'll have seen if you've watched the video haha

I also started editing the GRWM on the 9th

13th

On the 13th the Rybka twins saw my video on my dance instagram of me doing their choreography and liked it


Also on the 13th I did the Rybka twins 30 minute workout
I had only done this once before this time and the first time I could only make it through one of the three rounds haha
This time however I managed to make it through all three rounds so I was really proud of that, I did have to take longer breaks between exercises but it was still a great workout

I then also did a 5 minute stretching routine to stretch out a little

15th

On the 15th I started a new piece of choreography to All Around Me by Justin Bieber
I have since tried to film it but I keep messing up haha

18th

On the 18th I uploaded my get ready with me video and made the thumbnail


If you haven't seen this video yet I'll link it here for you to go and give it a watch

19th

My Mum got the dogs a hurdle for in the garden and on the 19th I managed to get Blaze to jump over it although Chase just walks around it haha, Chase also went under at one point too hahaha

Also on the 19th I hit 80 subscribers! Only 20 away from my end of year goal of 100!
Thank you so much to anyone who has subscribed and if you haven't and you like the look of my content you can find my channel here to subscribe

21st

On the 21st I started Anna McNulty's 2 week middle split challenge, I was a couple of days late starting this challenge but wanted to give it a try anyway

22nd

I gained 3 more subscribers on the 22nd, giving me a total of 83 now!

24th

On the 24th my Morphe x Maddie Ziegler eye shadow palette arrived



I also filmed a first impressions of the palette on the 24th  too, this I did plan to have this up today (2nd August) but I decided to split the video into two parts as it was getting pretty long so now I need to film an intro for part two and outros for part one and two haha, so hopefully it'll be up sometime soon

25th

On the 25th I hit 85 subscribers! Only 5 more until I hit 90!

27th

On the 27th I gained some more subscribers, putting my total to 88, so close to 90! And getting closer to 100 too!

I also ordered a Frankie and Benny's on Uber Eats on the 27th
I got a margherita pizza, some onion rings, a slice of chocolate fudge cake and an orange juice




I decided to warm the cake up and add some ice cream, it was sooo good!

31st

I gained another subscriber on the 31st making my total 89, only 1 away from 90!
My channel has been doing so well recently so thank you to anyone who is already subscribed or who has subscribed recently and watches my videos

And those are my highlights from July, again there aren't as many as what there would be if we weren't still under certain restrictions but I wanted to keep posting these anyway,
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog, follow buttons are in the side bar
Also let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from July was

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon with another blog post,
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. Hanna we've got to get you to 100 asap! I can't wait to see you hit 100 subscribers! :) You definitely deserve it; I love your channel. Also, loved that you got the dogs starting up their own little agility course, haha.

    Makes me so happy to read all your highlights of the month. I'm not sure I've had many this year but celebrating my 8th anniversary with Connor was extra special! Here's to a wonderful August to the both of us! <3

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hit it today! Well, I hit it yesterday but then lost it haha but I've hit it again today and I'm hoping it'll stay this time hahaha
      Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my channel šŸ˜Š
      Aww, that's so sweet! Hope you guys had a great anniversary

      Delete
  2. You've achieved so much this July and what an excellent thing it was to hit 100 subscribers on your channel for the beginning of August. I'm glad you're still posting your favourites posts. I'm sure it makes a lot of people very happy to enjoy some of the things you've liked throughout the month, with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so proud of my little channel right now haha
      Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy them šŸ˜Š

      Delete