Monday 17 February 2020

January Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
Today I’m posting my first highlights post of 2020!
I wanted to continue these this year as it’s a nice way to share the best parts of my month with you guys
Now I know this is pretty late, to be honest I kept forgetting to finish this post haha, I'm trying to balance working harder on my blog and my YouTube channel at the moment too
Anyway, let’s get into my January highlights shall we?
1st

NEW YEARS DAY!

On the 1st my older sister and my nieces came to our house as well as my Nana to celebrate the new year

We played games and had a nice roast dinner

We had pork, chicken, mashed potato, carrots and sweet corn


We then had a range of desserts to pick from and I decided to have chocolate gateau
I took a picture but it was too dark so I decided not to put it in

2nd

The 2nd was chases 3rd birthday!
For those who maybe don't know Chase is one of our two family dogs, I'll put a picture in of him here


4th

On the 4th we went out for a late birthday meal for my Nana

I got a full english breakfast as that's one of my favourite things from where we ate


Then for dessert I got a triple chocolate cookie bowl, this was basically a cookie in the bottom of the bowl, then ice cream, whipped cream and a flake (there should've been other stuff on it but I asked for it without whatever I didn't like haha)



As you can see I was defeated by the dessert haha but it was sooo good

5th

On the 5th me, my Mum, my sister and my Dad went out for tea

We went to Pizza Hut (one of my favourite pizza places ever)
We all got one of the free salad bowl things that come with your food



As you can see mines pretty basic, just carrot and sweetcorn (I don't like a lot of stuff off the salad bar haha)

I also got a ham and pineapple pizza


And to drink I got a strawberry milkshake


Pizza Hut's strawberry milkshakes are one of my all time faves

Once we had finished there my Dad didn't want dessert (he's not a dessert person haha) so he said me my Mum and sister could go in Starbucks nearby and see if there was anything

Unfortunately for me most of the desserts I would have liked had nuts in (for those who don't know I'm allergic to nuts) so I decided to get a toasted marshmallow hot chocolate as my dessert haha



I'm so sad this was only a Christmas drink because it was amazing! They should totally put it on the normal menu

7th

On the 7th I reached 22,000 total views on here, I feel like it still kinda blows my mind how far my blog has come in nearly 3 years, it's insane, thank you guys so much!

8th

On the 8th me and my Mum went to my Nana's and decided to grab a Subway sandwich on the way there


I got my usual a 6 inch turkey and ham toasted sub with cheese and sweetcorn and I also got some hash browns to try, they were really good actually haha

12th

On the 12th I hit 1,400 total views on my YouTube channel, again it's crazy to think I've got over 1,000 views in nearly 2 years

13th

On the 13th I went out with Tamanna for the day,
I have a whole blog post up from the day if you wanna see what we got up to

Basically we went bowling, got lunch, exchanged late Christmas presents, I gave Tamanna her birthday presents and then we went to Costa to try the new ruby cocoa pink hot chocolate

I'm not going to put pictures in this post so if you want to see what I got from Tamanna or what the hot chocolate looked like go check out that post here

18th

Not so much a highlight as such but I thought I'd put it in anyway

On the 18th I put together an outfit with a few pieces I had and I really liked it so I figured I'd share it on here


Top is from Zaful (I got it in 2018 and it was part of a two piece set)
Jeans are Primark
Jacket is Primark too

21st

On the 21st me and my family went out for the day
We went to a seaside place

We got lunch, I got a steak and onion pie with chips and gravy and a milkshake to drink





The milkshake was sooo good and the pie was great, the chips weren't the best though haha

We then planned to go to a waffle and donut place I'd seen online but it was closed

I did get some really nice pictures of the beach nearby instead though so not a huge loss hahaha












We then went to the arcades and played in there for quite a while

Then we found another place selling waffles so I got some waffles and whipped cream


Overall it was a great day out and I had so much fun, I love seaside places with arcades and stuff, there were rides and stuff too but with it being winter that was closed

27th

On the 27th we went to my Nana's and got McDonald's, so many of my highlights are food, can you tell I just really love food? haha


I got a cheeseburger, fries and some cheese melts
I think I got a milkshake to drink too

I also got a smartie mcflurry for dessert


Also Justin Bieber's Seasons YouTube docu-series started on the 27th, who's been watching it?
I've watched up to episode 6 so far and I love it! (I know more are available on premium but I decided it was more fun to wait for each episode to come out on regular YouTube instead haha, I feel like it makes it more worth the wait and more exciting)

31st

On the 31st I got another McDonald's, I swear I eat more than just McDonald's hahaha


This time I got chicken nuggets and fries and honestly I can't remember what drink I got, more than likely a strawberry milkshake haha

And that brings us to the end of my highlights for January,
There were probably more but I have a habit of forgetting to write them in my phone so I forget haha
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from the first month of 2020 was,
Also let me know if you've been watching Seasons, if so, what do you think of it?

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Love your highlights always Hanna! They always make me so happy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I’m so glad you love them, I love writing them 😊 x

      Delete