Tuesday 25 February 2020

Eating Only Pancakes For A Day!

Hey guys,
Happy pancake day!
So today I thought I would challenge myself to eat only pancakes for the day, I mean since it's pancake day I figured it was the best day to do something like this, right?!
I've also added some pictures from the dog walk me and my Mum went on today too just so it's not all pancake photos haha
Anyway, let's not waste too much time on the intro, let's get into it shall we?
First up, breakfast,




For breakfast I decided to have 3 pancakes with melted Milka chocolate
Little funny story from last year, I took a picture of my pancakes with melted chocolate and then dropped my phone in the chocolate haha

After breakfast me and my Mum took our family dogs on a walk,
I took my camera and got some pictures so I'll put them in here











I didn't get many good pictures of the dogs, so these are the best I got haha

After the dog walk we went to Tesco and I got some more pancakes (for this challenge) and some icing sugar (I like to have buttercream icing on pancakes sometimes)

Next it was home for lunch, which of course was pancakes!
I ate 4 for lunch and decided to have Philadelphia cheese on my savoury pancakes, don't knock it 'til you try it, it's really good haha

Pancake 1:




Pancake 2:



Pancake 3:



Pancake 4:




I was pretty full by this point haha so I waited til a little later on for dessert
Also I know my pancake pictures aren't the best, presentation isn't my specialty haha

Later on we went to my Nana's house for a bit so I decided to have dessert there

On my sweet pancakes I decided to make some buttercream icing and have that on them, I also sprinkled some icing sugar on top too

They look so messy haha

Once we got home it was dinner time so of course that meant more pancakes haha and I once again put Philadelphia cream cheese on them
I only had two for dinner as I was still kind of full from the ones before, plus we ran out of pancake mix hahaha

Pancake 1:



Pancake 2:




I then waited til a little later on for dessert, and you guessed it, of course, it was pancakes haha



I decided to have buttercream icing on them like earlier although this time I added a bit of grated chocolate too
Again the presentation isn't great haha

All in all today I ate 6 savoury pancakes and 5 sweet pancakes haha

And that brings us to the end of this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it,
I guess to some extent this is my first 24 hour challenge!
Let me know in the comments what your go to pancake topping is

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon for another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment