Friday 17 January 2020

December Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
So this post is pretty late as I used to post highlights posts on the 1st of each month, but what with New Year's and then I've been busy I just haven't had time to post it before now
Anyway, today I'm going to be doing my usual monthly post, a highlights post
In case you're new here and don't know what this is, every month I write out my 'highlights' (basically the best bits) from the month before, so today I'm sharing my highlights from December
Anyway, with that said, let's get into it shall we?

1st

On the 1st my older sister and my nieces came to ours for dinner etc
My Nana also came too and we had sausage and mash for dinner
I didn't get a picture unfortunately

On the way home we saw all of the Christmas lights and my nieces absolutely loved it haha

2nd

On the 2nd I filmed a first impressions video of some Kylie Cosmetics stuff from the Holiday collection, this video is up on my channel and you can find it here if you'd like to check it out

Here is a pic of the look I created in the Kylie video


I also finally finished editing and uploaded the Glamour Beauty Festival vlog,
This video took sooo much editing haha
Again if you'd like to check it out you can find it here

After all of that I felt I deserved a treat so I ordered a Papa Johns haha



I had to screenshot the boomerangs I took on Instagram as I thought I had pics of the food but turns out I didn't haha

I got a medium cheese and tomato pizza and some pigs in blankets
I love Papa John's pizza, it's soo good!

Also on the 2nd Kylie Cosmetics retweeted my tweet about the products I got from the holiday collection


4th

On the 4th me and my Mum went Christmas shopping and I finished getting everything I needed, well aside from one present

I also had a voucher for buy one get one free on Krispy Kreme Christmas doughnuts so of course we each got one of those


I got the penguin one, how cute is that?!

I then also bought Mum and I a late lunch in Costa

I got a pigs and blankets mac and cheese (I'm so sad they're not selling this anymore haha), a packet of Pombear crisps and an Innocent orange juice (This is like my new favourite juice)


8th

On the 8th Dad made spaghetti bolognese for tea


I love spag bol so much haha and as you can see I like to add cheese to mine too

12th

On the 12th me and Mum got lunch in Costa
I got a pigs and blankets mac and cheese (again haha), some crisps and a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows


Over the festive period I really loved Costa's pigs and blankets mac and cheese, it was sooo good
I'd actually never tried the crisps I got either, they were okay but they weren't the best crisp ever haha

15th

On the 15th we all went to my Nana and Grandads for a bit and then afterwards we went to McDonald's for tea


I got a plain single cheeseburger, fries, some cheese melts (my favourite thing haha) and a strawberry milkshake

We then got dessert and I got a mini Smartie McFlurry


16th

On the 16th I went out with my Dad,
He wanted to look for a display cabinet unit thing for the living room

We went in quite a few shops with no luck and then ended up looking for some last minute Christmas lights for outside the house, again with no luck haha

When we got back home we had grilled steaks for lunch with chips, Nana came for lunch too,
I didn't get a picture of my food but I added cheese to my grilled steaks

Also on the 16th I uploaded a haul of everything I got a Glamour Beauty Festival, if you'd like to check that out you can find it here

17th

On the 17th I had a pretty productive day,
I nearly finished editing the Glamour Beauty Festival first impressions video, I filmed the Huda Beauty palette swatches I needed for the video too and I tidied some of my room

Later on Mum and Dad brought back some left over Pizza Hut pizza (Pizza Hut is the best haha) as they had been to Ikea to get a display cabinet

After that I went back to tidying my room haha and then I also finished editing the first impressions too, I just needed to add music and watch through it
I then started editing the Kylie Cosmetics first impressions video I mentioned earlier

18th

On the 18th I went into town with my Dad to go to Lush
Since Mum's knee replacement she can't walk into town at the moment so Dad said he'd go with me
Because I wanted some Lush stuff for Christmas Mum gave me some money and basically said get what you can with that, which was quite a few items
Does anyone else find if you have a member of staff showing you things etc you buy more? haha

Then me and Dad went to Matalan as I wanted gift boxes for everyone's presents,
I love getting people gift boxes as they can reuse them and they don't break as easily as gift bags

We also went in Wilko and I got some paints, paint brushes and a glue gun for some DIY wrapping paper I was doing



After that we went to Tesco's cafe to get something to eat as we hadn't had any breakfast (we were going to get McDonald's breakfast but didn't make it in time haha)

I got a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and a bacon roll with ketchup




19th

On the 19th me and Mum went to H&M to look for an outfit for me to wear on Boxing Day
I had a 25% off voucher so I wanted to use that
Now I didn't end up just picking up just one outfit option, I ended up getting 3 haha

I'll put some pics of them here (I took these the day after)

Silver dress

Black sequin dress

Black glitter playsuit
They're not the best pics but they're all I have at the moment haha, I'll try and get some better ones soon if I can

23rd

On the 23rd I started wrapping presents in brown paper ready to add the DIY touches to it


I know I was late wrapping too but I swear I'm not always this late with it haha

I also uploaded my first impressions video of some of the products from Glamour Beauty Festival, you can find that here if you're interested

24th

Christmas Eve!
Ok, don't judge me but I only bought my Christmas cards the day before haha
I hadn't had chance to get them beforehand, I don't always leave it this last minute I swear haha

Later I was at the hairdressers getting my hair done for Christmas,
I had it washed, dried and straightened
I have them do it for occasions as when I straighten my own hair it never looks as good haha


For tea that night we also ordered a take away
I got a cheese and bacon burger and chips and I also got some mozzeralla sticks
I didn't get a great picture sorry haha

I also finished the DIY paper on the 24th so I'll put a pic in here of that


I'm pretty proud of how this turned out and even though it took quite a long time it looked so pretty!

25th

Christmas Day!

On Christmas Day we pretty much got up and opened presents straight away haha
Then it was Blaze and Chase's turn, it took Chase a little while to figure it out where as Blaze uses Guinness' old trick (Guinness was our dog who passed away in 2016) where he rips the paper then the treat packet or box if its treats and starts eating them haha
Chase remembered how to do it eventually with Blaze's help too

Not long after we'd finished opening presents we had our Christmas dinner
I'll put in a pic when I've cleared my phone down a bit as it's currently on my Mum's phone with my storage being full haha

Then not long after dinner we got ready to go to my Nana and Grandad's house
I'll put in some pics here of my makeup



I love this look! I feel like it's so glitzy and festive

My Nana and Grandad had recently got a game for us all to play, it's this thing called Roxi that connects to the TV and you can listen to music and it has guess the song too
They also did a small buffet for tea for us to snack on


We pretty much played the game the whole time we were there and it was so fun
It was nice that it was something everyone could do too

Then after that we went home and pretty much just chilled out for the rest of the night until it was time to go to bed haha

26th

Boxing Day!

On Boxing Day we went to my Auntie and Uncle's house
She also put on a slightly bigger buffet for lunch so we all had some of that

We then opened presents from my Auntie and Uncle and from my Nana
I've filmed a what I got for Christmas so that should be up on my channel soon

Then we sat and watch TV and just chilled out (going back to the kitchen every now and then for more food haha)

And in case you're wondering which outfit I picked in the end for Boxing Day, I wore this one, the playsuit, with some lace up heeled boots


I didn't get an actual picture on the day so I'm just using this one again for now haha

28th

On the 28th my older sister and nieces came to ours for their 'Christmas Day' with us
They opened their presents from us and then opened the 'big surprise' present which was a huge 3 storey dolls house for them to share (which they love!)

We also played games and it was so fun!

31st

New Year's Eve!

On New Year's Eve my Nana came to ours to celebrate with us
We played the Catchphrase board game, which was so fun and then later we watched the fireworks on TV and wished each other happy new year

I also bought myself a new glass earlier that day at Matalan too to have my drink in haha

How cute is this?!
And that's it for my December 2019 highlights, it's also my last highlights of 2019!
I will be continuing to write these this year as I love sharing my highlights with you guys
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from the last month of 2019 was

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great December, to finish off a great 2019! I loved all the videos you put out during the month. Keep them coming because they're brilliant. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! Aw, thank you so much that means a lot 😊

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved reading all about your 2019.I certainly loved your dresses. They were beautiful. It makes me hungry looking at all the delicious food you post. The penguin doughnut is definitely by far the best. Keep your blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I do tend to post a lot of food pics on here 😂

      Delete