Friday 8 November 2019

October Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
I’m sorry this post is a little late I totally forgot to post it on the 1st haha, plus I kept forgetting to write it as I’m using my dads laptop at the moment as my laptop's charger is broken and so when it is charging I’m trying to save the battery as much as possible haha
But anyway I’m finally posting my October highlights, so let's just get into it shall we?
1st:

On the 1st we visited my Dad at work and got bacon sandwiches
I also got a hot chocolate and biscuits as there’s a hot chocolate machine there haha
I did however forget to take a picture haha sorry guys

2nd:

On the 2nd I wrote my September highlights blog post and posted it

I also started re working some choreography I’d done previously

3rd

On the 3rd I uploaded a vlog from August haha
It was late because I was waiting until I had a new editing software to edit it and I didn’t get that until the 31st of August

If you would like to check out the vlog you can find it here, honestly it’s one of my favourite vlogs I’ve filmed so far, I really feel like in each vlog I get a little more confident vlogging out in public

6th

On the 6th my older sister and my nieces came to our house and they brought a cake as it was my little sister's birthday just over a week after




It was a rainbow chip cake and it was sooo nice
Apparently my youngest niece had said that morning she wanted to make a birthday cake for my younger sister, so that's what they did haha

11th

On the 11th I filmed two videos, neither of them are up yet but I kind of want to re film one and I've decided not to use the other, but I'm still putting this in my highlights as it's productive haha

15th

The 15th was my little sister’s birthday so we got a McDonalds for lunch like we did on my birthday



I got two plain single cheeseburgers, fries and cheese and herb melts
We also got McFlurries for dessert and I got a smartie one as that’s my favourite haha

16th

On the 16th I got my hair re dyed for the first time in almost a year so that it was all fresh for Glamour Beauty Festival at the beginning of November

Before:


After:


So basically since getting rid of the blonde last year I now have light brown highlights instead, I am considering going fully light brown though, what do you guys think?

18th

On the 18th I bought my first Christmas item of the year haha
I bought a box of festive friends biscuits


I love these so much, they're definitely one of my favourite festive treats haha

20th

On the 20th my older sister and my nieces came to ours again
It was a few days before my oldest niece's birthday so we gave her her birthday presents whilst they were here too

21st

On the 21st we took our dogs Blaze (Labrador x Pointer) and Chase (Patterdale x Springer Spaniel) to a paddock near us for a play around and a run

They both absolutely loved it and I even managed to get Blaze to do the hurdles haha

25th

On the 25th I decided to get a McDonald’s breakfast haha
I couldn’t decide what I wanted so decided to get somewhat of a breakfeasr feast haha


As you can see I got a sausage and egg McMuffin, these have been a favourite of mine for years haha
I always used to get these when we would go on holiday and we’d stop at McDonald’s for breakfast
I then also got a sausage egg and cheese bagel as I hadn’t tried this before
It was really nice and might actually be a new favourite of mine, sorry sausage and egg McMuffin
On top of all of that I got two hash browns and a hot chocolate

Later that day I started working on a new piece of choreography to lose you to love me by Selena Gomez
I’m really loving how this piece is turning out, so much so I’m considering filming it to share with you guys if I can find somewhere near me to do so haha

28th:

On the 28th me and my Mum went shopping to get me an outfit for Glamour Beauty Festival that weekend and I got a couple of pairs of jeans and I also got a jumper that I ended up taking back as I didn't really like how it fit haha
I also got a denim jacket from Primark which is now like my new favourite jacket

Of course, I also got a Starbucks but I forgot to take a picture, oops haha
I actually got a white hot chocolate this time, it was nice but it was a little too sweet for me

31st:

Of course the 31st was Halloween but first that day I was out getting the last few things for glamour beauty festival that weekend

I managed to get a jumper from New Look for Glamour Beauty Festival and it's sooo comfy

Other than that I was mostly looking for accessories but didn't really find anything I liked, I did however pick up a disposable camera for Glamour Beauty Festival at the weekend too


When we got home I decided to do some Halloween makeup

I was sure I took pictures but I can't find them haha so I'm gonna put in the picture from my story


I actually did the same look as last year which is my version of the look James Charles did on Kylie Jenner

And that brings us to the end of my October highlights
I hope you guys enjoyed this post
Let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from October was and also let me know if you would be interested in seeing my choreography to lose you to love me, it's not the best dance ever but I like it and feel like this is a piece I could share on my channel with you guys haha

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post
Bye guys!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see your choreopgraphy, I'm sure it's great. My highlight of October was going to a Vietnamese pop up restaurant in town. It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, I'm glad you'd like to see my choreography! Ooh, that sounds fun. Thank you for commenting, have a great month :)

      Delete