Sunday 1 September 2019

August Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
Today I'm back with yet another highlights post,
In case you haven't read one of my highlights posts before basically this is where I write about stuff I did or whatever from the previous month,
They go up on my blog the first of every month if you're interested
Anyway, let's get into it

1st:

On the 1st I uploaded a how I remove my makeup and my skincare routine video
This video is actually doing really well on my channel so I guess you guys like when I change it up a little and post something different
If you would like to go check out that video you can find it here

Of course on the 1st I also posted my July highlights blog post too, again I'll link it here if you're interested

2nd:

On the 2nd I finished Anna McNulty's month long stretching challenge
I still plan to put up a blog post about how my flexibility changed throughout the challenge, I just need to clear my phone down to hopefully fix an issue I've been having with Snapseed and then I can edit the pictures and get it up as soon as possible

3rd:

I tried McDonald's red leicester melts for the first time on the 3rd when I got a mcdonalds for lunch
I know this isn't as much of a highlight but they were so good haha


4th:

On the 4th my older sister and my two nieces came to ours for lunch etc
I didn't really get many pictures from this day

5th:

On the 5th we went to my Dad's work to help him with some stuff and I got a hot chocolate and some biscuits haha


I also took some pictures of my dogs' paws too, I know this isn't really a highlight but they were cute pictures and I wanted to share them haha





Also on the 5th I got some really cool sunset pictures which I'll put below



8th:

On the 8th I learnt a new contemporary move, I didn't get a decent video to share but it was really fun to learn
I learnt it from Auti Kamal's video, I think it's called a dead fish roll haha

10th:

The 10th was my birthday!
I opened presents, had McDonald's for lunch, ate cake and had a great day


(I didn't get all of these on my birthday, some were a little late but I couldn't remember the exact date I got some of them)




I have a what I got for my birthday blog post up if you're interested in seeing in full what I got (you can find that here)

And of course because it was my 22nd birthday I did a boomerang to 22 by Taylor Swift haha, couldn't miss that opportunity
Unfortunately I can't put the boomerang in this post as I used the Instagram music feature to add the song

Also I'd just like to thank you to anyone who wished me happy birthday or got me something!

18th:

I put up my what I got for my birthday blog post I linked before on the 18th

20th:

On the 20th I went out with Tamanna for the day,
We were going to go out for breakfast but we missed the breakfast menu by like 10 minutes haha

We ended up getting lunch at Frankie and Benny's
We each got hot dogs, I got a regular one and Tamanna got a vegan one
I also got some onion rings too

I'll put a picture of mine in here



I did however try a little bit of the vegan hot dog and I must say it was really nice
I was surprised how much it tasted like actual meat

I then went to Currys to ask a couple of questions about my phone and then we headed to Mcdonalds for ice creams for dessert
I didn't get a picture of the ice creams but Tamanna very kindly insisted on getting me one haha

We then kind of just messed around a little, we made some silly instagram stories and then I opened my late birthday presents from Tamanna
I'll put in a picture here of what she got me, thank you Tamanna!


Then we went bowling and I won by literally one point haha


After bowling we played in the arcade for a bit, I didn't get too many photos from this bit but we did get some pictures done in the photo booth
We ended up having to take them twice though as when we were picking the background I accidentally clicked one while browsing


(I'll put in a pic of the failed one tomorrow I forgot to take one earlier)

Once we were done in the arcade we headed to the park for a bit, took some pictures on the swings and stuff and then just played around on the see saw for a bit haha
Then we went home, it was a super fun day though and I vlogged the whole thing!
The video isn't yet up on my channel but I'm going to start editing it today so it should be up soon

24th:

On the 24th I got a mcdonalds for tea


I'm currently obsessed with the cheese bites haha, I think it's because they have emmental in and I love me some emmental haha

25th:

On the 25th we decided to get chinese for tea but the one we usually go to was closed that day so we tried a different one and it was actually really nice


I got a charsui chowmein, normally I'd get just meat and carrots in it but this place didn't put carrots in it so I just had the meat haha

26th:

On the 26th I gained a subscriber on my channel, meaning I am now back up to 40!
(If you'd like to subscribe you can find my channel here)

We also went out for lunch on th 26th,
We went out for carvery roast dinners (well my dad got a ploughmans sandwich thing)


I had pork, turkey, mash, corn on the cob, carrots and gravy
I love a good carvery!

Then for dessert I just got a simple ice cream haha


27th:

On the 27th my blog hit 18,000 total page views!
I'm now pretty close to hitting 20k before the end of the year, thank you guys so much!

28th:

On the 28th I put up a summer bucket list update blog post so if you'd like to see how I'm doing with my summer bucket list this year you can check that out here

31st:

And finally the 31st,
I bought an editing software on the 31st, I'd been wanting to buy one for a while so I saved up the money and bought Filmora9
I then had a little play around with it and so far I absolutely love it! It's so easy to use and find everything!

We then also got fish and chip shop food for tea, I didn't get a picture though as I was so hungry
I got a cheese burger, chips and gravy and yes I know I got gravy with a cheese burger but it was just for the chips haha

And those are all of my highlights from August!
Can you believe it's september already?! Where has this year gone? haha
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post
Let me know in the comments one thing you did in August that's a highlight for you

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for the 10th! Hope you had a lovely day. I'll make sure to check out your skincare video :)

    Kayleigh x
    http://hazelnutmusings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great day, thank you! And aw, thank you so much, I really appreciate it 😊

      Delete
  2. AHHHH animal paws are seriously the cutest!!

    Eena ☼ cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there’s just something so adorable about them haha

      Delete
  3. I’m interested by the flexibility challenge, how did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really helpful honestly, for the first time ever I nearly had a flat split
      I still have plans to write a blog post about it I’m just having some issues with a photo editing app haha

      Delete
  4. I went to Portugal, on holiday in August. It was a lot of fun and we were right in the middle of nowhere! I'm happy that I'm currently starting year 11. 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you had been to Portugal on your Instagram and on your channel, it looked so pretty! 😊

      Delete
  5. Nothing quite like a big wedge of chocolate cake on your birthday! August looks like a really good month for you ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right, you can’t beat a good chocolate cake 👌🏻 Thank you, it was x

      Delete
  6. It is great that you had a lot done in August! Glad that your flexibility improved with daily work :). Hope September is going great!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I actually got more done than I thought haha
      Working hard on my flexibility really helped, so much so I’m thinking of redoing the whole flexibility challenge!
      Thank you 😊

      Delete