Wednesday 12 June 2019

A Doggy Birthday Photoshoot! (Happy 4th Birthday Blaze!)

Hey guys,
So, last Wednesday was our family dog Blaze's 4th birthday!
I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of him and Chase with Blaze's birthday cards and presents, so I did just that and I decided to share those pictures with you guys in a blog post (as you can tell, since you're reading this haha)
Anyway, without further ado here are the pictures I got
















The doggy muffin haha, Chase liked it but Blaze wouldn't eat it

I really love how the pictures turned out even though they aren't all perfect photos,
It did take a few treats however to get the ones where they were actually looking at the camera haha but I'm proud of the pictures I got
Both Blaze and Chase love the oaty biscuits flavoured with cheese and the paw shaped chicken treats
Funny story: there were two packs of the chicken treats, the paw shaped ones and some bone shaped ones, I partly picked the paw shaped ones because they had Chase from Paw Patrol on the front and we have a dog called Chase (My oldest niece used to watch Paw Patrol and my youngest niece still watches it now, that's how I know who the dog is hahaha)
The doggy muffin went down really well with Chase but not so much Blaze so I'm gonna try again with Blaze another day because Blaze can be picky sometimes
I also love the fact Chase looks like he's smiling in a few of these photos

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post,
I just thought it would be fun to share these pictures with you guys as I was really happy with them
Let me know in the comments which picture you like the best

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment