Sunday 14 April 2019

Day Out: Clothes, Pizza and Baking Ingredients

Hey guys,
It’s been a while since I did a day out style post so I’m back today with one!
Lately when I go out I’ve started vlogging instead of writing blog posts about my day like I used to,
So today I thought I would go back to my roots and do a day out post
Ok, so, on Wednesday I met up with Tamanna for lunch etc

Normally we would go to the gym and then for lunch but I wanted to go somewhere different this time, so we went to a shopping park place near us that has a ton of shops and food places etc

First I’ll start by showing you my outfit from Wednesday

Outfit:


I've had this whole outfit for quite a while to be honest haha
Jumper is Primark
Leggings are Primark
Trainers are Adidas

I decided not to wear makeup on Wednesday otherwise I would've listed that too

Anyway, so my Mum picked Tamanna up and then dropped us off at the shopping part

First stop, Schuh,
We went in here to look at shoes as they sell a range of brands, I mean, I knew I couldn't afford any really but there's nothing wrong with having a look haha
Tamanna tried some shoes on and I decided to try some also, I decided to try on a pair of light pink Converse I'd seen, I wish I'd got a picture as they were a really nice colour but they were too big
I asked the store assistant for a 4 and they were kinda big so I just left it at that
I happened to mention I'm a 3 and a half shoe size haha and the girl explained they only do half sizes in the classic Converse

After that we went into Superdrug,
We had a look around but didn't end up buying anything

By the time we had looked around Superdrug for a while we were both getting hungry so the next stop was food
We decided to get Pizza Hut and Tamanna noticed they had a buffet on where you got pizza, pasta and salad for £7.95, and you could go back up and get more too! Not bad for the price

We went in and got seated, when we were looking at the menu I couldn't decide between the buffet or just ordering a pizza and fries on the normal menu
The waiter came over and I mentioned I was stuck between the choices I mentioned above, I also explained I was a picky eater too and that was why I was stuck (I didn't want to choose the buffet and then them not have pizza or pasta left that I liked)
He then stood and asked what pizza I liked, so I said the two I like (margharita and ham and pineapple), he then said that I would probably be better getting it off the ordinary part of the menu as there was no guarantee these pizzas would be left over
I thought it was really nice though that he took the time to stand and help me decide when he really didn't have to

In the end I ordered a pan ham and pineapple pizza and some fries, as well as also getting the free salad bowl
Tamanna ordered the buffet and got a few slices of pizza, some pasta and a salad

I'll put in pics here of my order





After lunch we wandered around and ended up in River Island,
Tamanna wanted to look at sunglasses,
I tried a few pairs on too but a lot of them were pretty big on me haha

Next we went into H&M,
I've been in H&M once before and really loved the look of the clothes in there
Anyway, I tried on a few things and found so many items I loved
I didn't end up getting anything but wanted to go back later on for a top I had seen but unfortunately we didn't have time

I'll put some pics here of everything I tried on


This red top is the one I really want haha, like I said before I didn't have time later on to go back for it but I plan to at some point as I love the style of it


I also loved this dress to so I think I might have to go back for that too, to be honest I love most of the things I tried and I now want to go back for, even the things I didn't think I liked at the time trying them on
And yes, the dress was a tad big so I was holding it to see what it would look like if it fit
If I go back for it I'm gonna try on the smaller size


This top was also a bit big but I would love to go back and get a smaller size for summer



I didn't think I liked this when I tried it on but looking back at the pictures I actually really like it
Anyone who knows me will know I love frenchies so this jumper is actually perfect for me haha

Once we had finished in H&M we went into Sports Direct as Tamanna wanted to have a look in there

Then it was onto Primark,
I needed some more T-shirt’s and wanted to just have a look around at their spring/summer clothes, I also wanted to try their swimwear as I was curious what it would be like haha

I went in planning to buy a few bits, but I only ended up getting one in the end haha

Again though I'm having that problem I mentioned before, I didn't try stuff in a smaller size at the time (it was near closing time at this point so I was rushing a little haha) but now I wish I had bought some of it

I'll put in pics here though of some of the things I tried on, as well as a pic of the item I actually bought


Again an item I wish I got, and yes, I once again held it at the back to see how it would fit in the smaller size haha
I would love to go back for this before summer as it's such a cute top


This top I liked but not as much as others, the fit was just a bit big and baggy, do you know what I mean?


Again, this one fit a little weird haha, it was really baggy



So this is the t-shirt I did end up getting, I've wanted something Winnie the Pooh from Primark ever since I saw they had Winnie the Pooh stuff in store and I knew I would love this

I'll put in a picture of it on a coat hanger too for a better view



I love the pictures on the front, I thought it was funny what it said haha, it seems like such a Piglet thing to say

I also had a little look in the makeup section at Primark too but didn't find anything because let's be honest I just got new makeup recently so I don't really need anything at the moment

I definitely want to go back to Primark, like I said before, for some of this stuff when I have a bit more money as I'm really wishing I'd bought a few more things now I'm looking back at the pictures of everything haha

Next we walked back up to Starbucks as I had wanted to try one of their iced teas but because it was past 7pm at this point they had closed so I wasn't able to get one

I also needed to pick up some baking bits so lastly we popped into Asda for those
My sister and my nieces have been to our house today and I thought it would be fun to bake with them as my oldest niece has been asking to bake with me since they moved
We made a mini egg cookie bar, we were going to make cookie cups too but didn't have time
I have posted a picture on my Instagram of it, so you can go check that out on my story if you'd like

As well as baking stuff I picked up a milkshake, as I really wanted one, and a juice from the world foods isle to try


The juice was actually really nice and it was only 55p, I would definitely get it again

Ok, so that is pretty much it for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it, I had such a fun day on Wednesday
If you have any blog post ideas let me know in the comments

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in on the 16th for another blog post as it's my 2 year blogiversary,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment