Monday 22 April 2019

2 Years Of Blogging Q&A!

Hey guys,
So, the other day my blog turned two! (April 16th)
I did a post on that day about all the things I’ve learnt in the last two years about blogging, today though I thought I would do another two year post and answer some questions,
I asked for questions about my two years of blogging on Instagram and Twitter, I got a few on Instagram but none on Twitter, so let's get into the answers shall we?

How long have you had your insta?

Not really a blogging question but I started my Instagram in 2015

What were your goals for your blog?

When I started my blog I don't think I had a huge amount of goals but as my blog has grown a little I definitely have goals now, I would love to be able to make a career out of my blog one day and I'd love to be able to work with some of my favourite brands one day too
Currently though one of my main goals is to reach 20k total views

How old were you when you started?

I started my blog in April 2017 and my birthday is August 10th so I was 19 going on 20 when I started blogging

What inspired you?

I was inspired to start my blog by Zoe (aka Zoella), I found Zoe's blog and YouTube channel in 2014 and I set up my Blogger account in 2015, I think to follow Zoe's blog more than anything
I definitely feel like I was inspired somewhat by my best friend too (Tamanna, I'll link her blog here) as she had a blog before me and knew I wanted to start one too so she would prompt me often saying how I should just do it

Why did you start?

I started blogging because as I mentioned before I had been reading Zoe's blog for a few years and I loved the idea of being able to write about things I love, I also love taking pictures and so this was somewhere I could combine both of these things in one place

What do you hope to achieve in the next two years?

Hm, I'm not too sure off the top of my head
I'd like to have my blog being a career, or if it isn't there yet I'd like to be closer to it being a career, maybe have worked with some brands on content etc

What's your favourite thing to come out of blogging?

I feel like I have a few favourite things but one of them would definitely be the interaction, I love reading and responding to the odd comment I get, I love commenting on others' blogs, I love that I'm more comfortable replying to people tweets or messaging people online too

What's one thing you wish you'd done differently?

I feel like there isn't really anything, when I first started my writing and photos weren't the best but blogging has helped to improve those
One thing I'd do differently though if I had to say something would be I just wish I had started sooner and I wasn't so afraid to start in the first place because it's so much fun and I love it

And those are all of the questions I got,
Thank you if you asked a question and thank you to those who asked more than one, I really appreciate it
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have a blog let me know one of your favourite things about blogging

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in a couple of weeks for another post!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment