Friday 1 February 2019

January Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
Today I’m posting my first highlights of 2019,
I figured why not continue these posts? They’re a great way to look back on a month and I love writing them
Anyway, let’s just jump into it shall we?

1st:

Of course the first was New Year’s Day
On the 1st my Nana came round for lunch and my Dad cooked us all dinner, since my Mum does the cooking most days my Dad likes to cook Christmas dinner and New Years dinners etc
Anyway, he cooked beef, gammon and pork (I just had gammon and pork) and we had mash potato etc
It was really nice
I’ll put a picture in here


2nd:

The 2nd was Chase’s 2nd birthday
I’ll put in a recent pic of Chase here


5th:

The 5th I went to Winter Wonderland with Tamanna (for those who don’t know Tamanna has been my best friend for years and she has a blog too that I’ll link here)
It was lots of fun, we tried ice skating for the first time and looked around the shops
I picked up a purse from Guess in the sale

I also tried nachos for the first time and they weren't bad, we also got a McDonald’s too

Ice skating wasn't so bad, I mean at first it was some what terrifying haha
I made it around the rink 3 times in the hour session and each time it got a little easier
I didn’t let go of the railing the whole time though
I actually vlogged the day so if you want to see what we got up to that day, I’ll link it here if you’re interested

We also went on some rides too
I'll put pics from the day here








6th:

On the 6th we went out and then because we were hungry we got a McDonald’s 
We just got a sandwich each
I got a chicken mayo (with just the chicken haha)


We then went to my Nana and Grandad’s

I also uploaded my Winter Wonderland vlog that day too

7th:

On the 7th I filmed my what I got for Christmas video
I then took a bath and used a zoella bath melt and the zoella bubble bath as well as my butter bear shower jelly


12th:

On the 12th we went to lunch with my Nana
I got a ham and cheese panini and chips as well as a hot chocolate



We then looked around Wilko and I got a notebook to restart learning french again
We also went to Matalan as my Nana wanted to have a look
We then got McFlurries on the way home
I got a Malteser reindeer one (I forgot to get a pic, sorry)
I personally think they should have a Malteser McFlurry on the menu because it was really good

13th:

On the 13th we had a lazy day
I went shopping with my dad for tea
I had pie, duchesse potatoes and spaghetti and onion rings


I also uploaded my what I got for Christmas video 

15th:

I made a cute little ice cream haha


I also ordered a Mac foundation and concealer as I was missing the Studio Fix foundation haha

17th:

Got a Costa with mum
I had a hot chocolate and a ham and emmental croissant


Then we went to Aldi as I’d seen a yoga mat there online and I picked up one of those to start stretching every morning to help improve my flexibility


18th:

On the 18th I used the yoga mat for the first time 
As well as stretching I started a 30 day ab challenge too

19th:

On the 19th my Mac order came
As I mentioned before I got a studio fix foundation and a studio fix concealer (I got the shade NC15)
I also got a free sample of the In Extreme Dimension 3D Black lash mascara



We also went to my auntie and uncles house
My auntie did a Christmas style dinner
We had turkey, mash, carrots, peas, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire puddings and gravy


Then my uncle had made his homemade rice pudding for dessert


We then went to nana and grandads for a bit

21st:

On the 21st I finally hit 30 subscribers again on my YouTube channel

23rd:

On the 23rd we were at Nanas and I had a braised steak and mash ready meal
It was pretty nice to be fair, I also got a little microwave pot of carrots and peas
For dessert I got some Choobs yoghurts


I’m a big kid to be honest and love yoghurts like these
I mean who remembers these?

24th:

Chase went to the dog groomers to get a haircut and blaze went too for a little pamper session (a bath and blow dry)
I then also got a McDonald’s strawberry milkshake


And I got another chicken mayo too (again with just chicken haha)
It's safe to say I really like them

25th:

On the 25th we went to dads work and got a hot chocolate and some biscuits
Mum also got her new car on the 25th


26th:

On the 26th I ordered a papa johns
Until then I had never tried papa johns
I got a medium cheese and tomato pizza and some chicken poppers
I also got a couple of pizza sauce dips


As you can see I'd started eating it already haha

30th:

On the 30th I tweeted voting for Cole&Sav in the shorty awards and Savannah liked my tweets

And that brings us to the end of my first highlights post of 2019,
I hope you enjoyed it,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourite things from January was

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Hanna that roast looks immense :O ! Loving the food content of your January too girly <3 ! Congrats on 30 subscribers as well! :D Hope you tried the Papa John’s special garlic sauce, tis delish!

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did try it actually and I definitely preferred the pizza sauce dip but the garlic one wasn’t bad to be fair 👌🏻

      Delete