Tuesday 5 February 2019

January Favourites

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've done a favourites post, I was originally going to do this as a video for my channel but I decided to do it as a blog post in the end as it's also been a while since I've taken a lot of blog photos,
So, as you can see today's post is going to be my January favourites,
I'm not gonna lie there are quite a few things I loved through January, so let's just get right on into them then shall we?
I'm going to categorise them like I usually do,
So here they are:

Makeup:

First for makeup is this Ted Baker lip balm,






This came in a set with a nail polish (I haven't tried that yet)
This lip balm is my go to lip recently, I love the crimson shade and the texture on my lips, it's so moisturising, I love it!

Next is a highlighter palette,




I forgot to take a swatch photo, sorry, I'll take on soon and put it in

This is the Makeup Revolution 4K Highlighter Palette in the shade Gold
I have only used the top two shades currently but I love them!
I'm excited to try the bottom two though, hopefully soon
These are super pigmented and apply so nicely, I love them so much!
The top right one is definitely my go to at the moment

Moving on,
Next is the MAC Studio Fix foundation,



I had only ever had a sample of this before now but I adore this foundation,
I love how well it blends and the fact that it's matte, I don't have to use half as much powder anymore too
This foundation also matches me really well too
It gives amazing coverage too and I barely have to use any, I am however going to buy a pump for it soon as it's hard to get the foundation out

Sticking with MAC, next is the Studio Fix concealer,




I've not been using this long but so far I love it,
It applies nicely and blends nice too
Also again I barely have to use any product

Next is a favourite I think I've mentioned before,
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray,



I've only ever used this setting spray but I love it!
It keeps my makeup on longer and is comfortable to use

A makeup brush is up next,
The Spectrum A10 Small Fan Brush,



This fan brush is so good! It applies my highlight so well and is so soft, definitely better than the angled blush brush I was using before

Next is a brush set,



This is the Real Techniques Sleigh All Night Limited Edition brush set,
In this set is (from left to right) a multitask brush, expert concealer brush, base shadow brush, 2 mini miracle eraser sponges and an expert face brush
I have tried all of these brushes at least once but here are my favourites so far


The multitask brush,
I use this for my bronzer and I love it, it's so soft!

Ignore the pink on the brush, I used a pink shadow the day before haha
The base shadow brush,
I have another one of these brushes too and I love them for eyeshadow


The miracle eraser sponge,
I've used this a couple of times, this sponge fixes little makeup mistakes so well

I love this brush set, the design is so pretty and the brushes are all great too

Finally for makeup another MAC item,


A sample size In Extreme Dimension 3D Black mascara,
I love this and will definitely be purchasing a full size,
This makes my lashes look so good and is just a great mascara

Moving onto the next category,
Books,

Only two in this category, so let's get into them shall we?

First is Cole And Sav: Our Surprising Love Story by Cole and Savannah LaBrant


This has to be one of the best books I've ever read, it is so good! I would highly recommend
The book speaks about Cole and Savannah individually, how they met and goes all the way through until their wedding

Finally for books is Girl On Pointe: Chloe's Guide To Taking On The World by Chloe Lukasiak


Again another great book, I have one chapter left to read of this I think
This book is all about Chloe talking about a range of things, from her time on Dance Moms to her acting too

Next bath and beauty,

First for this category is the Zoella Beauty Cosmos Body Mist,


I love this scent, it's nice but more subtle than a perfume, which I like
I also love the packaging

Next is another Zoella Beauty item,
The Zoella Beauty Reach For The Moon hand cream,


I love this! I used it so much last month,
It makes my hands feel so soft and smells amazing, again I also love the packaging too

Finally for bath and beauty is the Lush Butterbear Shower Jelly,


I had never used a shower jelly until I found this,
I love that it's reusable too and it's shaped like a bear (I couldn't get a pic of that as it has worn down a little from me using it so much haha but there is a pic in my Lush haul from blogmas)
I also love the scent, butterbear is one of my favourite Lush scents

Onto the next category, clothing,
Only one item in this category and that is this Frenchie jumper from Primark,


I actually have two of these and I live in them,
This jumper is so comfy and is definitely warmer than my other jumpers
I mean it's also super cute too, which is always a bonus

Finally I decided to make an 'uncategorised' category,
So here are the items in this category,

First in this category is the Zoella Lifestyle A Year To Cheer desk calendar,



I love this! The design is so cute and I love that it has little goals on the back of each month, I think that's such a nice touch

Next is this Matalan water bottle,



My Nana bought me this last month and to be honest I love it!
I can't say I'm the best at sticking to the times on it but it's a work in progress
This has however definitely still got me drinking more than I used too haha

Next is this yoga mat from Aldi,


I have used this everyday since getting it, I started a 30 day ab challenge last month and I've been using it for that
But I also use it to stretch regularly too to try and help improve my flexibility

Finally for my January favourites is one of my YouTube videos,


My Winter Wonderland vlog,
This is one of my fave videos I've filmed, I'm so proud of it
You can find it here if you're interested

And those are my January favourites,
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourites was from last month

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment