Saturday 8 December 2018

Blogmas Day 8: Winter/Christmas Q&A!

Hey guys!
For day 8 I thought I would do a Q&A, so I asked you guys for some wintry/festive questions and I actually got quite a lot,
I decided not to put people's names as some people send a ton of questions which I really appreciate, those of you who sent more than one as well as those who sent only one question helped me a lot, so thank you!
Anyway, into the Q&A!

I asked for questions on Twitter and Instagram and got so many on Instagram but only one on Twitter so this post kind of turned into an Instagram Q&A haha
I've also put some similar questions or some of the same questions together rather than answering the same thing twice

1) What are your Christmas traditions? / Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I don't think we have any for Christmas day but every year on Christmas Eve we always order a takeaway for tea

2) Favourite Winter recipe?

I don't cook/bake much so I don't know that I have one, but I do want to start baking more and learning more on the cooking side of things

3) What is your favourite item/piece of Winter clothing?

Currently it's my newest Christmas jumper from Primark, it's so comfy and keeps me warmer than my other jumpers


4) If you could go on holiday over Christmas, where would you like to spend it? / If money wasn't an issue where in the world would you like to spend Christmas?

There are a lot of places I'd love to go, I feel like Dubai would be nice because it's not cold haha and I've never been, but I also absolutely love France, even though I have been before, it's one of my favourite places

5) What is your favourite thing about Christmas day?

I love it all to be fair, I love opening my own presents as well as giving my family theirs, I love Christmas dinner, I love going to my Nana and Grandad's in the evening and playing games, eating snacks and having fun. I just really love Christmas in general haha

6) Are you a fan of New Years resolutions?

I'm not sure, I mean I don't disagree with them I just prefer to make goals for the whole year that don't necessarily have to be done or started in the new year, I feel like that way it gives me more time to prioritise goals I want to start first

7) Favourite Christmas song?

I have a lot haha I love most Christmas songs, to name a few though I love Christmas (Baby, please come home) by Michael Buble as well as classics like Last Christmas by Wham
I actually posted a blog post sharing my Christmas playlist if that helps, I'll link it here in case you want to check it out

8) What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?

I'm not sure to be honest, I usually love all of my Christmas presents

9) Your favourite Winter outfit?

Currently I love ripped knee black jeans, a t-shirt with my newest Christmas jumper over the top and black block heel boots or my trainers but I mean we aren't quite into Winter yet, I think the ripped knee jeans may be a no go when Winter fully comes haha (this is the same outfit as the picture I put in a few questions ago)

10) Your top 2 Winter beauty essentials?

Hm, I'm not sure, makeup wise I'd say bronzer and a dark/red lipstick
But I do love a good hand cream too

11) What's your favourite hot drink during Winter? / Fave Christmas time drink?

I love hot chocolate and not just in Winter, I love that stuff all year round haha
I actually posted a blog post yesterday where I made chocolate orange hot chocolate (You can find that here if you'd like to read it)

12) Favourite Christmas memory?

Another I'm not sure of haha, like I said before I love Christmas so much so I tend to enjoy every year
So, yeah, I don't think I have a favourite but a couple of Christmases I wanted to mention are 1) the one when Guinness (our family dog we lost 2 years ago, I have a post up all about him, if you'd like to read all about my Guinybear, you can find it here) was opening his presents and swung it around and hit my Dad in the face (Guinness was blind at this point) and 2) the one where he opened the truffles I'd got him and managed to open the box at the same time and 3 fell out and he scoffed them all up haha

13) What is your favourite Christmas movie?

I don't think I have one, I love most Christmas movies as they're just so festive and happy haha

14) Best Christmas gift to give?

I can't really think of one, I love giving my family and friends things I know they will like

15) What are your best Christmas makeup items for a Christmas makeup look?

Usually I love a gold eye look and a red/dark lip, but this year I'm still wearing a dark lip but I've changed the eye makeup up a little and I've gone for a more coppery dark gold look (I'll have a video up in the next few weeks of this look itself)

And those are all of the questions,
Thank you to anyone who asked a question and thank you also to those who helped me out a lot by asking multiple questions
I hope you enjoyed this post

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 9! (It's a fun one)
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment