Thursday 20 December 2018

Blogmas Day 20: Finally Finished Christmas Shopping And Outfit Of The Day

Hey guys,
Today has been another busy day so I’m sorry there isn’t a proper post up again tonight,
Today we went to finish Christmas shopping and I actually got everything I needed,
The only presents I have left to buy are for my dogs and I’m just gonna get them one each and one to share from Pets At Home tomorrow
I also have some Christmas gift boxes to get in Matalan tomorrow too, to put everyone’s presents in for Christmas Day,
As for today I had my flu jab this morning, which wasn’t fun haha
We also went to B&M and I managed to find the last two presents I needed in there
As well as that we went to Primark again for me to pick up another Christmas jumper but then my sister said she’d get me it as a present for Christmas

To add a little something to this post I thought I would do an outfit of the day too,
So here is my outfit from today


I’ll get a better picture tomorrow, I forgot to take one earlier so I’ve just taken it now, I balanced my phone on my drawers haha

I also had my dance jacket on over the top when we went out

The whole outfit is from Primark,
I got the leggings a while ago and I got the jumper recently
The jumper is super warm too! And I love the fact it has a frenchie on it haha
This jumper is actually the same as the one my sister has bought for me today as I wanted another of the same one as it’s so comfy and warm
I also had my Adidas trainers on I got from TKMaxx a while ago too

Now I'm just watching a Christmas movie and I think I'm going to get a milkshake in a little bit so I'll put a pic in if I get one later

And that’s all for today’s post,
I’m sorry it’s a little short and maybe not the best post haha but tomorrow’s will hopefully be better and then Sunday’s should be good as I’m making some treats like I did last year for blogmas
I hope you enjoyed this post even though it wasn’t the best haha
Let me know in the comments if you’ve finished Christmas shopping yet

Thank you for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow for day 21!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment