Thursday 13 December 2018

Blogmas Day 13: I Changed My Hair!

Hey guys,
Today I spent most of my day at the hairdressers haha so I thought for today’s post I would share my new hair with you guys as I’m really happy with how it turned out,
So without further a do let’s just jump right into it,
Okay so when we arrived I had a slight idea of what I wanted but decided to look through a colour book to make sure there was nothing else that caught my eye first
Eventually I decided to have light brown put through the same way I had the blonde done last year
I’ll put an old picture of when the blonde was first done last year here so you get the full effect


I could only find a pic from 2016 I couldn’t find the 2017 one but this is after the blonde was first done (the first ever time haha)

Now for the before picture from today,


And now for the after pictures!

The sun was in my eyes haha

The sun was setting at this point so it added a nice effect to my hair




I decided to go light brown rather than blonde this time
So basically my hairdresser did the light brown highlights first in foils
She then put a brown that was as close as possible to my natural brown colour on the rest of my hair to take out the left over blonde from last year

Once it was all done she washed it off and then blow dried and straightened it
The other hairdresser was going to french braid it for me but she didn’t have time so when my Mum goes to get her hair done next week I’m going to go too to have it french braided in time for Christmas

And that is my new hair! I wanted something that wasn’t as harsh and damaging on my hair as blonde and I’m so happy with how it turned out

Ok, that brings us to the end of this post,
I'm sorry it was shorter than usual but I hope you enjoyed it anyway,
Let me know what you think of my hair in the comments

Thank you for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow for day 14!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment