Monday 10 December 2018

Blogmas Day 10: My Christmas Wishlist 2018

Hey guys,
Today's post is going to be my Christmas wishlist,
Just like last year I thought I would share with you guys what's on my Christmas list this year,
So, without wasting too much time on the intro, here is my 2018 Christmas list,
(Quick disclaimer: I do not expect to get everything, my family just like to have back up ideas in case things are out of stock etc, also as I mentioned last year we use a star system so my Mum knows the higher the star the more I want that item)

Ok, so here is my list:
I've put the prices as they are at the time of posting this post:

Me and my Mum went to Boots a while ago and she asked me to pick some Zoella Lifestyle stuff I wanted, I didn't pick this up at the time but then decided afterwards that I kind of wanted it so I put it on my Christmas list
I figured this planner would be perfect for organising blog posts and videos in 2019
Anyone who knows me will know I love Real Techniques brushes so when I saw they had a Christmas set out I knew I had to put it on my list
  • MasqueBar Pretty Animalz Penguin Sheet Mask (Couldn't find online anymore) - £4 - Boots
Believe it or not I have never used a face mask so I decided to put a fun sheet mask on my Christmas list
This is a set of one nail polish and one lipstick and I thought it was a super cute idea and I loved the look of the crimson one, I actually already know I'm getting this because I was with my Mum when we got it
Not gonna lie there are a few Zoella Beauty things on my list again this year, this I put on though as I bought something from the Cosmos range a while ago to see if I liked the scent and I did so I popped some Zoella Beauty Cosmos things on my list
I thought these would be super cute to have on my list as if I get them they will just slip in my bag to carry around with me and I haven't had a rollerball perfume in years
I was super intrigued by these and super curious to try them so I added them to my Christmas list as an option
Like I said before I loved the Cosmos scent when I tried it out in the Mini set so I decided to put the mist on my list as I love a good Zoella body mist haha
Again I put this on my list because I love the Cosmos scent, I also have a love for bath products haha
I saw this while browsing Superdrug a while ago and decided to put it on my list as it reminded me of a Kylie Cosmetics highlighter palette
If you have read any makeup related posts on my blog or watched any makeup videos on my channel you will know I love this highlighter and my one from the advent calendar last year is soon to expire so I thought I would pop it on my Christmas list, although my Mum had ordered one but it came broken, she told me this because when she went to return it they didn't have the same shade and she didn't know what other shade to get me
I have actually never smelt the Zoella Splash Botanics range so thought I would put one thing from it on my list to try out if I get it
I actually already know I have got this as my Mum needed me to look to check the price as it was different to how I had it written on my list
I started watching Cole and Sav probably early to mid this year and I became obsessed with their little family instantly so when I saw they had a book coming out I knew it would have to go on my Christmas list
I recently got back into reading so I put this on there too as I used to watch Chloe on Dance Moms and now I watch her YouTube videos quite a bit too
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Travel Size - (Can't find online anymore) - Debenhams
I have one of these but it has started running out so I decided to put it on my Christmas list as an extra idea, I have since found out that I will be getting a full size one for Christmas (Again my Mum had to tell me because only the cherry scented one was available in travel size and she didn't know if I'd like the scent)
I recently bought one of these for a Lush haul going up soon but you can never have too many bath bombs right? And this one is only available at Christmas so you gotta stock up haha, plus it's my favourite
Butterbear is one of my favourite scents so anywhere I can stock up on the festiveness I will haha, plus I was intrigued as to what a shower jelly was compared to the typical shower gel
I haven't used my HP Sprocket Printer in a while but I'll probably need some new paper to use it again this Christmas
I found this lipstick when I was looking for dupes for my favourite Kylie Cosmetics 'Dancer' Metal Lipstick and when I googled it it looks almost identical in pictures so I thought I would put it on my list

And that is my 2018 Christmas list!
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Let me know in the comments one thing you want this year

Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 11!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried the Zoella Cosmos range yet but it sounds great so that's on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing, I would definitely recommend :)

      Delete