Saturday 1 December 2018

Blogmas Day 1: November Highlights


Hey guys,
Sorry for the lack of content this last month, I’ve been planning blogmas.
To kick off blogmas I thought I would stick to a highlights post,
For those who don't know I post highlight posts the first of every month, so since today is December 1st I thought I would keep that the same, this year has flown by so fast though am I right?
Anyway, so today's post is my November highlights, let's just jump right into it shall we?

1st November:

On the 1st I hit 780 followers on Instagram

I also listened to Christmas music for the first time this year haha

And I also posted my October Highlights post (I'll link all highlight posts at the end as always)

2nd November:

On the 2nd I hit 790 followers on Instagram

I also gained 2 subscribers on my channel, making a total of 23!

I also filmed my current favourite makeup look and started editing it

Finally for the 2nd I gained another Bloglovin' follower (You can follow me here if you'd like)

3rd November:

On the 3rd we went to my Auntie and Uncle's and got something from the fish and chip shop for dinner, I got my usual chicken nuggets, chips, gravy and scraps

My Auntie also asked me if I wanted to buy her old iPhone 6s off of her as she upgraded her phone and I said yes as I wanted a new phone for a while and my Mum offered to go halves with me to pay for it
I didn't actually decide on this day that I wanted the phone my Auntie actually let me bring it home set it up and play around with it before fully deciding, but I mean I did have a feeling I wanted it I just wanted to see how I liked it by setting it up properly etc

4th November:

On the 4th I finished editing the 'My Current Favourite Makeup Look' video and then I exported and uploaded it (You can find it here if you would like to watch it)

Also on the 4th we went to B&Q and I got my Christmas tree and lights from there

I also hit 800 followers on Instagram, I'd really love to make it to 1k by the end of the year (You can follow me here if you'd like)

After setting up the iPhone 6s and deciding on the 4th I wanted to keep it I decided to try the Instagram app as it hasn't been working on my 5s for ages, the app was now working and I also noticed I finally have the questions feature! haha I feel like I'm the last person to get it haha
I'll put pics of the phone here





6th November:

On the 6th we went to Tesco and I bought my first Christmas present of the year haha, it's for my Mum but I'm not going to say what it is just in case she reads this haha
I then got a pasta for lunch, one of my favourite Tesco pastas is the semi dried tomato and feta pasta, I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes but I really like the semi dried ones in this pasta and they go so well with feta cheese

8th November:

On the 8th we went to my Nana's and took playing cards, I decided I wanted to play solitaire and let's be real I didn't win a single game because the cards were against me haha

I also noticed on the 8th I had gained another subscriber on my channel, making it 24! Only 6 away from my end of year goal of 30!

9th November:

On the 9th I finished writing my Christmas wishlist (finally), you guys will get to see my Christmas wishlist as a part of blogmas so be sure to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' or social media to see when that goes up
(Follow options for my blog are in the side bar on the right for desktop and at the bottom of the page for mobile users)

13th November:

The Zoella Wish Upon A Spa box I ordered arrived, I also got the free tote bag

I also wrote some blogmas posts, I've done a lot of this recently haha

14th November:

On the 14th I opened up the Zoella box and took pictures of the box and the contents for a blogmas post coming soon, I spend a good couple of hours taking the pictures and I'm super happy with how the pictures came out, so look out for that post
(Normally I would put pics in my highlights posts but like I said before I want to save these for blogmas haha)

Also on the 14th I made sure every post for blogmas had at least a draft written up to work with when it comes to posting that day's post

Finally for the 14th the Zoella HQ Twitter liked my tweet about the Wish Upon A Spa Box (go check out the tweet linked for a sneak peak of my blogmas pics for the Zoella post)

15th November:

On the 15th I finally decided on the 3 treats I wanted to make for blogmas (day 23), I had been trying to decide for a while and finally found 3, I'm not going to say what they are as I want to wait until the post goes up

16th November:

On the 16th I started writing blogmas day 23 now that I knew what the treats were actually going to be haha

19th November:

On the 19th I started tidying my room ready to put my tree up on the 1st or 2nd of December, I was tidying it also so that I could move things around to put the tree where I want it (You can see the tree in tomorrow's post!)

24th November:

I don't know if this counts as a highlight but on the 24th we went to the cemetery to my Grandad's headstone and took some pictures with my Nana

29th November:

Went shopping for some blogmas things and I also got two Christmas presents bought too
I decided not to put in a picture of the stuff as I want to keep what I'm planning a surprise for now haha

I also noticed on the 29th that I had hit 500 total views on my YouTube channel! Thank you guys so much! I'm half way to 1k!

And that is all for blogmas day 1, tomorrow's post should get a little more festive haha
Let me know what one highlight was from your November,

Other highlight posts:

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 2,
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. You've achieved lots in November. Can't wait to see more Blogmas posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love writing down my achievements. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. First of all, your chippy meal sounds amazing :O and yaaaas to the tomato and feta pasta! <3 I used to love that one too. I really like the idea of posting your Christmas wishlist too! Such a good idea to share some of your favourite places to shop. :) Also cannot forget your Zoella box pictures Han; they looked stunning! Excited to see that post. And congratu-bloody-lations on that Zoella lifestyle liked tweet girly! :O So exciting to get your work noticed by the brand!

    Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's always delicious from that chippy 👌🏻 Yes, feta is one of my fave cheeses. My wishlist should be up in the next week or so! Thank you, more pics from that box coming tomorrow as I have a review going up on it. Thank you! x

      Delete