Sunday 7 October 2018

Autumn Questions Tag

Hey guys,
For this weeks post I thought I would do a more Autumnal post,
Today I will be doing the Autumn Questions Tag

But anyway before we start here are the rules:

1. List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
2. Include the creators link (www.laurenannbeauty.com) and also whoever nominated you!
3. Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (maybe include their links to help with their DA?!)

And here are the blank questions:

1) What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

2) Are you taking part in Blogtober?

3) Favourite Autumnal drink?

4) Favourite Autumn candle?

5) Favourite item of clothing for Autumn?

6) Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?

7) What do you do on Halloween?

Ok, now getting into the post,
I was tagged by the creator of the tag Lauren,
I will put the names and links of people I tag to do this tag at the end of the post

With all of that said here are my answers to the questions,

1) What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

There are a few things I like about Autumn, one would be drinking hot chocolate a lot more haha and another would be the leaves, I love the colour of Autumnal leaves

2) Are you taking part in Blogtober?

No, I am not, but I am doing blogmas in December

3) Favourite Autumnal drink?

I don't really like any particular Autumnal drinks, through Autumn I love hot chocolate but then again I love hot chocolate all year round, I even drink it in Summer sometimes haha, but I drink a lot more of it through Autumn and Winter

4) Favourite Autumn candle?

I'm not a huge candle lover, I think I only own one or two and I've never lit them
I've just never been a candle person haha

5) Favourite item of clothing for Autumn?

I love my Primark jumpers, they are so comfy, I also love onesies if that counts haha and I love boots, I also love jeans in Autumn too

6) Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?

I don't decorate my room for Halloween or Autumn but my Mum and Dad will usually decorate some of the house for Halloween, my Mum usually puts like stickers in the window etc
I was going to get some Autumnal decor for my room but I think I'm just going to save my money for Christmas decorations haha

7) What do you do on Halloween?

I used to go trick or treating but now I feel I'm a little old for that haha so I just stay home handing out sweets to people who come trick or treating,
I still like to dress up though

And that is all of the questions,
Thank you Lauren for the tag, I had so much fun writing this,
Here are the 3 people I'm tagging to do this:

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did feel free to follow my blog, the follow options are in the side bar for desktop users and are at the bottom of the page for mobile users,
Also I have recently joined Bloglovin' so if you would prefer to follow my blog on there, you can find the button with the follow options or I will link it here for you guys

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers to this and I'm totally with you on the hot chocolate, boots and jumpers!

    Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes! You can't beat hot chocolate, cute jumpers and cute boots x

      Delete
  2. Some really great answers here! I love Primark jumpers too!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes! They're so comfy x

      Delete