Sunday 22 July 2018

Job Update: Why I Left So Soon

Hey guys,
I know it wasn't all too long ago since I put up my 'getting my first job' post but today I have an update for you guys,
I am a little nervous to post this, I don't want people to think I'm a quitter, I'm not, but I thought I would give you guys a little 'job update'

Anyway, let's just get straight into it shall we?

So as you can tell by the title I have now left the job,
When I sat back and really thought about the job (if you didn't see my last post about this it was just delivering catalogues and getting orders etc) I realised it actually wasn't for me like I thought it was originally,
Also I know money isn't everything in a job but it would work out I would put in all of the hard work and then get barely any money in return,
I also just never got what I would call the 'first job excitement', I never got truly excited and I just never felt motivated knowing I was getting nothing really in return,
I was also told all payment would be in cash, which when you think about how much people order online nowadays, just doesn't make sense to me, I would much prefer something going straight into my bank each month

Long story short, thinking about it, this just wasn't what I thought it was,
It seemed like a great idea at first but the more I learnt about it, the more it didn't seem right for me,
Don't get me wrong, this job would be perfect for many people, it just wasn't right for me

Setting up the online side of things was also harder than I thought it would be too and I wouldn't say I was bad with technology, I mean I made a blog haha

I know this has been a pretty short post, I just thought it was only fair to update you guys,
Feel free to follow my blog, the follow options are in the side bar for desktop and are at the bottom of the page for mobile devices,
Also if you're interested please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel, I know I have mentioned the 'My Instagram Followers Control My Life For A Day' challenge for a while now but I think I will actually be doing it soon haha, you can also follow my Instagram or other social media here if you are interested in getting involved in that too

Thank you as always for reading and I'll be back soon with a proper post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that your job didn't work out, though it definitely seems like it was for the best if you weren't feeling excited or motivated. I really hope you are able to find something you enjoy soon!

    ~ Paige

    www.currentlylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just wasn't for me haha. Thank you! x

      Delete