Sunday 11 March 2018

Update: Did I Complete My Winter/Christmas Bucket List?

Hey guys,
A while ago I put up a Winter/Christmas bucket list, as part of blogmas, and today I thought, since Winter is coming to an end, I would do a little update,
Basically let you guys know if I completed things haha

So, let's jump into it!

(I'll link all posts that relate to anything I made for blogmas or anything I mention at the end of the post, but I will also put in some pics)

The first thing I had on my bucket list was to go to a Christmas market,
This one I managed to complete, I didn't buy anything, but me and my friend had a good look around,
I love Christmas markets so much!

Next on the bucket list was to drink hot chocolate,
I also completed this one, I love hot chocolate all year round if I'm honest

Next, sticking with the theme of hot chocolate, was to make white chocolate hot chocolate,
Again I completed this one, I actually made it as part of blogmas, I'll put in a picture or two of how it turned out here,



I was actually really happy with how well it turned out and it tasted pretty good too haha

On the list next was to make hot chocolate stirrers,
Again I did this as part of blogmas, back in December,
Like I mentioned in the last one I'll put in pictures of how the stirrers turned out,


So here is how the stirrer itself turned out, I think they look so cute haha


And here's what the stirrer looks like once it had all been stirred into hot milk

Next up was to bake something Christmas themed,
I guess I kind of completed this one, again coming back to blogmas haha, but I made 2 treats, not sure if it counts as baking or not, I'll put in pics of each treat,


These were the gingerbread truffles I made for blogmas


And these are the rice krispie Christmas puddings I made

Next, make a gingerbread house/village,
Back in December I found a gingerbread village set at Morrisons and decided to get that,
It was really fun to make even though it did take a long time haha


I'll just put pics of one of the mini houses from the gingerbread village or this would be a very long post haha


Next on the list was to find my Christmas jumpers,
Unfortunately I didn't get around to this one and I was very sad I didn't get round to finding them haha

Then the next thing on my list was to buy a new Christmas jumper,
Another one I didn't get around to completing unfortunately

Buy a new coat was next,
Again I didn't manage this haha, I'm picky with how a coat fits and I just couldn't find the right one, I even went back to the shop the other day and I actually came away with a jacket for Spring haha
I'm just more of a jacket kinda gal, I'm not a fan of coats

Wear a onesie was up next,
Again I didn't get around to this, I've really loved lounging around in my Primark jumpers throughout Winter

Next on my bucket list was to get a Starbucks in a Christmas cup,
I managed to complete this one, I didn't get a Christmas drink, but I got one of the Christmas cups at the time


Next up was to buy a new Christmas mug,
I love Christmas mugs haha, they're so cute!
I got a stocking cup this year and I loved it throughout the Christmas season


The pic isn't great but this is the Christmas mug I bought

On the list next was to finish my Christmas shopping,
I mean it would look bad if I hadn't done this one haha, so yes, I completed this one

Wrap all the presents I bought by December 24th was on my list next,
I mean, again, it wouldn't look good if I didn't get this done in time haha, so yes, again I completed it

Try a new Christmas themed drink was next,
I didn't get to do this as there wasn't really any drinks I would like on menus this year,
I got a Lindt hot chocolate from Costa but I had had that the year before so that didn't count haha

Next up on my not so little list haha was to wear a bobble hat,
As I mentioned in the original bucket list post, I'm not a huge fan of hats but I did really want the Zoella Lifestyle one from the gift set, but when I was able to get to the shop for it they had sold out,
So, I didn't complete this one

Next was to wear a red lip or a bold lip,
I actually wore both a red lip at Christmas and a bold lip,
I wore a red lip both on Christmas day and Boxing day and I wore a bold lip throughout most of the Christmas season
My bolder lip choice was actually mentioned in the My Favourite Festive Lipstick post for blogmas day 7

Listen to Christmas music was next,
Of course I completed this haha, I couldn't not listen to Christmas music throughout the festive period

Next up was to play in the snow,
I did complete this, it was on a dog walk as my dogs love to play in the snow haha
The day I'm updating this (Feb 28th) we had a lot of snow and Chase loved it

Complete blogmas was next,
I still can't believe I managed to blog for 24 days straight, some days were very stressful, there was one day I didn't get my post up until past 11pm and I honestly thought I wasn't going to get it up in time haha

Next was to put up a second Christmas tree,
I didn't get around to this but one tree was enough haha

And finally was to watch Christmas movies,
Again it wouldn't be Christmas without Christmas movies, so of course I completed this one,
I love Christmas movies during the Christmas season

We have reached the end of the post! haha
I will link any posts that relate to anything I mentioned below incase you're interested

Links to posts relating to things I mentioned:


And that's all for today's post,
I hope you enjoyed this little update, I'm hoping to do another Summer bucket list this year too

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon with a new post!
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. This post made me really miss Christmas! That hot chocolate looks delicious! In fact, all the Winter-y treats in the post look really yummy! I'm really craving a hot chocolate now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, they all tasted good too x

      Delete
  2. Wow! You managed to complete a ton of goals, that’s awesome! It couldn’t have been too hard to motivate yourself to make sugary treats though, I always enjoy making those haha!! Nice post Hanna ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, can't beat sweet treats 👌🏻 Thank you 😊

      Delete
  3. This was so fun to read! I love this idea of having a winter bucket list, definitely need to do that. Also, that white chocolate hot chocolate look so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yeah, the bucket lists are so fun to write, I love doing them in summer too and the hot chocolate was really nice xx

      Delete