Sunday 21 January 2018

Zoella Beauty Snow'ella Review


Hey guys,
So today I am going to be reviewing some things I picked up from the Zoella Beauty Snow'ella range from Superdrug,
I know I'm a little late with this review as they were only out as Christmas products but I've only recently used quite a few of the products and I wanted to make sure I had used enough products to write a decent review,

Anyway, I got the I'm Dreaming Of A Bath Filled With Bubbles set for Christmas, I only asked for one product for Christmas in case I wasn't keen on the scent,
Turns out I really like the scent of the one product I got for Christmas, so much so I decided to order some more bits myself,

So here's what I got and what I think of them:

Ok, let's start with the one I got for Christmas,

I'm Dreaming Of A Bath Filled With Bubbles Gift Set:



I must say I love the packaging of this and the layout of the products,

Onto the products in this set,

Snow Bubbly Mini Bubble Bath:


I haven't used this bubble bath yet as I thought its perfect for travel with it being so small haha

Snow Silky Mini Body Lotion:


I haven't used the mini one yet but I have used the bigger one in one of the other gift sets so I'll get to that later

The Headband:



I use this headband when I'm doing my makeup as it keeps my hair fully out of the way and I love how cute it is haha

Exfoliating Mitts:



I have used these once and I must say I prefer exfoliating without them, they did however seem to exfoliate quite well I just feel I can lather the exfoliater better without them

Moving onto the things I ordered myself,
Starting with a big gift set,

Treasure Me Pampering Gift Collection Box:






Below I will individually review the products in this gift set, like I did with the I'm Dreaming Of A Bath Filled With Bubbles

Winter Wonder Hand Hand Cream:


I use this pretty much everyday, I love the scent and I love how it makes my hands feel, it is perfect for winter when you have drier hands

Snow Smooth Body Butter:



Not much to say about this really, I've only used it once so far and I did have some trouble applying it, but I think that's because I have longer nails so some got stuck in my nails haha

The Shower Lily:


Again not much I can say about this product apart from how pretty it is haha

Snow Polished Body Polish: 


Until I got this product I had never used an exfoliater, but I absolutely love this!
I love how the bead things dissolve into the skin and make a foamy lather and I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling after I've used it

Snow Fresh Body Wash:


I use this after Snow Polished to make my skin even softer haha,
I love that it applies nicely to the skin and makes the skin feel super soft after the body polish

Splash Of Milk Bath Milk Powder:


This, like the rest of the range, smells incredible, I actually used this with Snow Scoop but before I added Snow Scoop this bath milk actually made a few bubbles itself


The only issue I had was either the bath milk or Snow Scoop, I think maybe the milk, made the bath a little slippy haha but that could be because I didn't swirl the milk properly as it said to do

Snow Scoop Bubble Bath:



This makes amazing bubbles, I didn't have to use a lot either, like I said before I used the bath milk with this as I like a bubbly bath haha and I wanted to try out pretty much all of the products, this bubble bath also smells amazing like the rest of the range




Snow Silky Body Lotion:


I love this! It applies so nicely onto the skin and doesn't feel greasy or weird when applied, it also makes my skin feel, I did notice this lotion was a little bit sensitive in some areas of my skin, for example the part of your arm that bends with your elbow haha but other than that it's perfectly fine on my skin

Moving onto the individual products I bought:

Snow Relaxed Bath Fizzers:



Sorry these two pictures aren't the best, reflective packaging made it hard to get a picture that fully showed off the amazing packaging haha


These smell amazing, I actually used a fizzer with the Merry And Bright Bubble Bath (which I'll be talking about next haha) and when I got out of the bath my skin felt amazing,
As you can tell though I love to mix products, I even do it with lush products, the only issue I had with the fizzers was that I didn't want to use a full on so I broke it up and glitter went everywhere haha, oh well I know next time to just use a full one

Merry And Bright Bubble Bath:



Like I said before I used this with the fizzer and it made for a really nice relaxing bath haha
This bubble bath though makes amazing bubbles, just like Snow Scoop and smells amazing too, also I don't know if it was the fizzer or the bubble bath that left my skin feeling amazing,
That is actually one thing I have noticed, pretty much all of these products smell great and leave the skin feeling so soft


Here's a pic of the bubbles it made haha

Onto the last product,

Snow'ella Body Mist:


I wear this pretty much everyday, I love it so much! Before I bought this I would only wear Tutti Fruity but as my Tutti Fruity ran out a while ago I now wear this everyday and I'll probably start wearing Tutti Fruity again in summer, but I love that this is such a wearable everyday scent that you could actually wear in summer and get away with it haha

Another thing with all of the products that I love is the packaging, it's all so beautiful and you can tell a lot of time and effort has gone into the packaging as well as the products,
Overall I love this range and I'm actually really sad I can't repurchase once I run out of these products,

If I had to pick a favourite product it would probably be the mist because I can wear it everyday haha although I do love the Treasure Me box too, saying that though I love all of these products,

That's all for this post,
I'm sorry this review is a little late I wanted to have used pretty much all of the products at least once before writing this,
Leave me a comment telling me if you have anything from the Snow'ella range and I will see you soon for another post,
Also feel free to comment any blog post ideas if you have any you would like me to write,

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon,
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. You’ll be smelling lush for ages with that haul! I love the headband I really could do with one of those!

    Melanie | www.frasersfunhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right! So many products. And the headband is so cute I love it

      Delete
  2. I love this review! I would have picked some of this collection up but in the united states they dont sell it in store. next year I'll have to buy the collection online! Lovely post! x Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved writing it! Yeah this years Christmas range was definitely worth it

      Delete
  3. I've wanted to try some of Zoella's products as I never have and they always seem to get good reviews - especially the body mists she makes! The packaging is soo pretty too! Maybe when she releases the next one I'll treat myself to a few of her products :)

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her products are so good! I love the Snow'ella mist and the tutti fruity mist, tutti fruity will definitely become my go to again this summer :) Thank you for your comment

      Delete