Tuesday 5 December 2017

Blogmas Day 5: A - Z Of Christmas

December 5th:


Hey guys,
So, for day 5 of blogmas I thought I would write an A to Z of Christmas,
I will be skipping any letters I can't think of anything for, also there may be more than one for some letters,
I will admit this was kind of hard haha but fun too,
Anyway, let's just get on with today's post,

To start this post I will open my advent calendars for you guys,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 5:


Day 5 of the Tanya Burr advent calendar was another lipgloss, this one is in the shade pink fondant
Excuse the chipped nail polish in the first swatch picture haha




Makeup Revolution Day 5:



Day 5 of the Makeup Revolution calendar was this pink lipstick



* Quick note: In the end I did give up trying to write an A - Z of Christmas by myself haha and I did use a website I found for some help ahaha*

Ok, let's begin,

A:
- Angel
- Advent calendar

B:
- Baking
- Bells
- Baubles

C:
- Cards
- Chocolates
- Cake
- Christmas Carol
- Candles
- Chestnuts
- Christmas eve

D:
- Dinner
- Decorations
- December

E:
- Elf
- Eggnog

F:
- Fairy lights
- Family
- Father Christmas
- Frosty The Snowman

G:
- Gingerbread house
- Giving
- Gift Boxes
- Gifts

H:
- Hats
- Hot chocolate
- Holiday
- Holly

I:
- Ice
- Ice Skating

J:
- Jingle bells
- Jumpers
- Jolly
- Joy

K:
- Knitwear

L:
- Lights

M:
- Market
- Music
- Merry
- Mince Pies
- Mistletoe

N:
- Nativity
- Nutcracker
- Noel
- North Pole

O:
- Ornaments

P:
- Presents

Q:
- Couldn't think of any

R:
- Rudolph
- Reindeer

S:
- Santa
- Snow
- Scrooge
- Sleigh
- Sleigh bells
- Snowflakes
- Snowman
- Stocking

T:
- Tinsel
- Tree
- Turkey
- Toys

U:
- Unwrapping (presents)

V:
- Couldn't think of any

W:
- Winter
- Winter wonderland
- Wreath
- Wrapping paper

X:
- Xmas

Y:
- Yule log

Z:
- Couldn't think of any

And we have reached the end! haha
Let me know in the comments if you have any others I could have used for some letters,
How are you liking blogmas so far? I'm loving it!

Anyway, thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment