Sunday 17 December 2017

Blogmas Day 17: Festive Nails And Present Wrapping

December 17th:



Hey guys,
I'm going to kick off this post with my advent calendar and then I'll get into the actual post,

Makeup Revolution Day 17:



Day 17 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was another lip gloss





Now let's jump into the post!

To start I thought I would show you guys my festive nails



My auntie painted them for me yesterday, the nail polishes used were all from the Tanya Burr Cosmetics advent calendar, the red nail polish is Festive Red, the silver glitter is Glitter Rain and the gold is Glitter Frosting

Onto the next part of the post,

I spent a good few hours wrapping presents,
I actually really enjoy wrapping presents haha,




Finished! haha

For a few presents I DIYed some paper haha but that's for tomorrow's post!

That's all for today,
I'm sorry it was a little shorter than most of my posts but I didn't really have any ideas for today's post and I love wrapping presents haha,

Let me know in the comments if you have read everyday so far or what your favourite blogmas post is so far,
Tomorrow I'm posting 2 DIYs!

See you tomorrow for day 18!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment