Saturday 25 November 2017

Why I Chose To Do Blogmas In My First Year Of Blogging

Hey guys,
So, for those who don't follow me on Twitter you may not have seen me talking a lot about planning to do blogmas,
Anyway, with only 6 days until December 1st, I thought I would do a post explaining why I decided to do blogmas this year, even though I have only been blogging for 7 months (8 in Decemeber),

Ok, so, I decided to do blogmas this year mostly because I wanted to challenge myself, I decided since it was my first year of blogging (my blog is 1 in April) I would challenge myself to post content for a whole 24 days,
I also wanted to see how uploading everyday for 24 days would affect my views and followers,
Also I just thought it would be fun, I mean I love Christmas and I love blogging so why not challenge myself to combine the two,

As of right now I have 18 posts complete (I just need to add pictures into them or buy things for some) and I have 7 almost completed!
I wanted to make sure I had at least 2 back up posts in case I can't buy things for DIYs or treats posts haha

I am actually looking forward to trying blogmas,
I definitely feel a little more prepared having posts pre-written where, like I mentioned before, I just had to add pictures of products etc or buy things such as ingredients for some.

I just thought since I haven't posted a post in a while I would do one sort of explaining why, because I've been spending a ton of my time writing blogmas posts lately haha

If you have any ideas for some posts you'd like me to post after blogmas is over then leave me a comment,
I want to start making a list maybe of post ideas.

That's all I think for today's post,
I'm sorry it's not the usual post but I just thought I would announce, for those who don't follow me on social media, that I will be doing blogmas,
Follow my blog if you want to be kept up to date when blogmas starts

Thanks for reading,
And I will see you on Friday for day 1!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment