Sunday 5 November 2017

20 More Facts About Me

Hey guys,
Today I decided since I'm a little stuck for ideas to write at the moment I would finally do a follow up post to my 15 facts about me post,
I posted the first one in may and thought it was about time to do another one,
So without further a do here are 20 more facts about me,

1) My favourite food at the moment is pizza
2) I want to try acrobatic dance (acro), if you haven't read the first fact post I do dance and would love to try acrobatic dance
3) My favourite dancers at the moment are Dana Alexa and Chloe Lukasiak
4) I only like pineapple when its on a pizza
5) One of my favourite cold drinks is Oasis orange (I like the tropical too) but you can't buy it in UK shops (I did go on a hunt to try and find somewhere UK based I could buy it and I did find a website a while ago called French Click which I reviewed in a blog post so I can get it on there though haha)
6) My least favourite season is probably winter, I just don't like the cold weather haha
7) My favourite holiday is probably Christmas (Even though I dislike winter)
8) I have never been on a plane
9) I want to travel more
10) I can't swim (but I want to try and learn)
11) I am now 20 (as of August this year)
12) I only like vanilla ice cream
13) My favourite takeaway pizza is probably Dominos (I've mentioned pizza a few times throughout this post now haha)
14) I am going to try and do blogmas on my blog this year, I have started planning posts already
15) I can't drive
16) I have blue eyes
17) My favourite chocolate at the moment is probably Galaxy milk chocolate
18) My star sign is Leo
19) My favourite hot drink is hot chocolate (I love it with cream and marshmallows too)
20) I don't like spicy food

That's all for today's post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
Thank you for reading,
Leave me a comment if you have any post ideas or any ideas for blogmas posts, as I'm planning blogmas already,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment