Wednesday 25 October 2017

Zoella Lifestyle Wishlist

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would do a wishlist post,
I've never done one of these before and thought it would be fun,
My wishlist is from Zoella Lifestyle,
I will be putting things in from the new range and the Christmas range that I would like to buy for myself or that will be going on my Christmas list ,
So, let's get into the post,

(I'll link each product so you can see which product I'm talking about)

From The New Range:

1) Blooming Marvellous Storage Pot
I love the black and white polka dot and pink design on this and think it would be perfect on a desk with makeup brushes in or pencils

2) Blooming Marvellous Gold Storage Pot
Same with the other pot, I love the design of this and think it would look cute on a desk

3) Make Your Mark Pencils
I love the pretty pink of these pencils and I love the packaging they come in too, these would look cute in either storage pot

4) Inspire Me Desk Accessory
I loved this from the minute this range came out, I think this would look good again on a desk or put up on the wall or just displayed somewhere around me room

5) Wonderful Journal
I really like this as I loved the first 'once upon a time' journal

6) Cloud Nine Cushion
I love the pom poms on this cushion and the velvety back and think it would look super cute on my bed

7) Easy Doze It Cushion
I think this one would look great on the desk chair I'm planning on buying when I re-do my bedroom soon

8) Sweet Dreams Cushion
This cushion is super cute and again would look good on my bed or chair

From The Christmas Range:

1) Cosy Vibes Mug
I loved this mug from the minute I saw in Zoe's video introducing the Christmas range
And it's definitely instagramable too

2) Weekly Planner
I love the idea of having a weekly planner, it will definitely help with blog planning over blogmas

3) This Is Your Year Desk Calendar
I think this would look cute on a desk too among some of the other things I've mentioned already

4) Bits And Bobs Storage Tins
I love the idea of having these in a desk drawer filled with maybe pens and stationary bits and bobs

5) Journal
I absolutely loved the first 'once upon a time' journal and I use it a lot for planning blogging things so this one would be used for the same purpose

6) Cosy Christmas Sock And Candle Gift Set
I got the sock and candle set available last year and I love the socks so much so why not buy a new one

7) Warm And Toasty Set
I love the look of this hat and I actually need a bobble hat ready for winter as I don't own one yet
I also like the look of the travel mug in this set, I like that it's not just a Christmassy mug, it can be used all year round

That's all for today's post,
Let me know if there's anything from Zoella Lifestyle you really like,
I hope you enjoyed this post, feel free to follow my blog for more posts (on desktop the follow button is at the top of the side bar on the right and on mobile its at the bottom of the page)

Thank you for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment