Monday 16 October 2017

My Favourite Makeup Products At The Moment

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would share my favourite makeup products at this time,
Some things will be things I have been loving for a while and some may be things I've found more recently and love,

Anyway, getting into the post, I'll put in pictures and reasons why I like the product,
Let's just get into the post,
My first favourite product at the moment is one I've loved for a while now and that is the Benefit Hoola bronzer,


I currently have the travel size one and I've had it kind of a while now and it is still going haha



I decided to put in a picture of a swatch of the Hoola bronzer for those who maybe want to see how it looks.

What I love about this bronzer is it isn't orange looking, it's really natural but also buildable for a more bronzed look.
This is so far the only bronzer I've found that I really like.

The next product is another Benefit one, the Roller Lash mascara,


Again I only have the mini version but once this is used up I will be re-purchasing in full size if I can


The thing I love about this mascara is for a start the packaging is really nice but also it makes the lashes look great!
It really adds something to my lashes

Next up, Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer,
This was my first concealer I found that matched my skin tone, and is the only one I have really ever used.
I do want to try and find some more that match my skin tone but for now I really like this one.



This probably doesn't have the best coverage ever, but I like it, it covers how I want it too and it looks nice and natural on those days where you just want to top it with powder, bronzer and a bit of blush

Ok, my next favourite product at the moment would have to be the Urban Decay Naked palette



I actually put up another post all about my thoughts on the Naked palette (You can read it here),
But a brief break down of what I think would be I love this palette. A lot.
It is currently my favourite palette I own.

Next up, one of my newest favourites,
I got this recently on a Day Out with my friend,
This is the Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss highlight, I have this in the shade Ice Kiss,




This highlight is my favourite highlight at the moment, it applies amazingly,
I love the shade too as I prefer a white-ish shade highlight, definitely my fave at the moment.

The next product is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara,



I've used this for a while now and have found myself reaching for it again recently,
It makes the lashes look so good! And more recently I've been topping it with Roller Lash for a little less of a clumped look.

Moving on to the only blush I wear at the moment,
Benefit's Dandelion blush,


This is not the travel size one but is actually the one that was in Benefit's advent calendar last year, it lasts so well although maybe it's time to buy a new one soon so I have another one



This as you can see above is a nice subtle pink,
I wear this everyday, in fact it's the only blush I use at the moment,
It's such a natural shade and just adds a little bit of colour back into the cheeks after concealer or foundation

My final favourite product at the moment is my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick,




This lipstick is perfect for autumn as it's a nice berry red,
I don't wear this a lot as I will sometimes wear my Benefit Ultra Plush lip gloss (in the shade Lollibop) but when I do wear this it is the perfect autumnal red and goes with most makeup looks.

That's all for this post,
I'm sorry there hasn't been a post in a while, I've been a little stuck for ideas lately,
I hope you enjoyed this little insight into some of my favourite makeup products,

Thank you for reading, as always,
I'll see you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment