Sunday 17 September 2017

My Favourite Blog Posts From The Summer (From My Blog)

Hey guys,
I know this is a kind of different post but I thought I would share some of my favourite posts I've posted on my blog throughout the summer.
I'll also explain why some are my favourites over all others.
So let's just get straight into it shall we.

*Also I'm aware not everyone will like this post - that's totally ok, I just wanted to do something different*
These are also in no particular order.

1) Summer Bucket List
I loved doing a summer bucket list this year and I loved sharing it on my blog too.
My summer bucket list technically comes in 3 parts, the one linked above, the first update and I'll be posting a final update probably next week when summer is 'officially' over.
I am also planning on maybe doing a winter one too as I loved doing the summer one so much and I can make the winter one Christmassy.

2) Wales Holiday
I love this post from summer because it means whenever I want I can look back at this holiday.
I love the pictures in this post too.

3) Throwback : My Favourite Holiday (In Pictures)
This was, I think, my first summer related post and I love this post because it's from my last holiday in France a few years ago and I again love the pictures in this post, they're some of my favourites.

4) French Click Haul And Review
I liked this one because it was back when summer first started and I had ordered some of my favourite French food and drink to enjoy in the summer.

5) Turning 20 : What I Got For My Birthday 2017
This post isn't tagged under summer but is a summer post and I like this one, well, because it's from my birthday.

6) Turning 20 : 20 Things I Want To Do Before Turning 21
The final one is one of my favourites because it's like a goals post of things I want in the next year.

That's all for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
Leave me a comment what your favourite post of mine is and feel free to follow my blog for more posts,

Thanks for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment