Sunday 3 September 2017

August Favourites


Hey guys,
With it now being the beginning of September I thought I would share what I have been loving throughout August,
So without further a do let's get into the post,


Firstly I have been loving my Urban Decay Naked palette
I bought it with my birthday money this month and have been loving it ever since
So far I actually like 11 out of the 12 shades in the palette and they all go together so well to create lots of different looks.
For probably the first time ever I actually managed to create a decent looking/wearable smokey eye.

Next is my PS Glow Highlight Stick from Primark, (I have this in the shade Champagne Glow),
Another item I picked up shopping on my birthday
It was only £2.50 and it honestly gives the most amazing highlight, I absolutely love it.

Next up is my No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation, I've had this foundation a while and began using it again this month as the shade I have is my 'tan shade' and I just all in all love this foundation.
It's so light weight on the skin.

My Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is next
Before my birthday I was happy using my cheap sponge to blend out my concealer, but THIS! It changed everything haha
This sponge is so much softer and blends product so beautifully
I absolutely love it!

Next up is the Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Another addition to my collection bought on my birthday
I love this brush!
It blends foundation so well and leaves a beautifully even coverage
It may be smaller than my last stippling brush but it is so much better

Next up is a key chain I got for my birthday
If you don't know what I mean I mentioned it in my What I Got For My Birthday post
I thought I'd include this as I absolutely love it
Nothing much more to say for this one I just love it, it was one of my favourite birthday presents ever!

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer is next,
Now this isn't something I've just been loving in August I've probably been loving this since last Chrismas, but thought I'd include it anyway haha
This is literally the only bronzer I will use
I looked around so many brands for a bronzer before I found Hoola and all of them didn't look right on my skin
Then I decided to test Hoola as I had heard Zoe (Zoella) talking a lot about it and I instantly fell in love with it
The colour of the bronzer goes so well with my skin and looks natural rather than orange or too bronzed
Definitely an all time fave!

The HP Sprocket is up next,
I bought this a while ago and only ever printed one picture with it as I wanted to save it for summer,
But the other day I decided to start using it again to print some stuff for my scrapbook.
I love that it's so portable too, you can take it anywhere.
I actually posted a picture on Instagram of some pictures I printed the other day.

Last but not least is my Simple Micellar Cleansing Water,
I've been using this probably just over a month now and I love it,
I use it with cotton pads to clean my face in the morning and to take off my makeup at night.
Before I used to just use makeup wipes to take my makeup off but this is so much better.

I think that's it for my August Favourites,
I hope you enjoyed it, if you did feel free to follow my blog for more posts, (If you're reading on desktop the follow button is on the right at the top and if you're on mobile it's at the bottom of the page)
Leave me a comment telling me something you've been loving this august,
Also feel free to follow me on my social media if you'd like,

Thank you for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. There are some really great products here! I've wanted a HP Sprocket or the Polaroid one for ages but haven't got around to purchasing it yet! Maybe next pay day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my little HP Sprocket haha, so handy to take out and about x

      Delete