Wednesday 13 September 2017

A Great Day Out And Mini Haul

Hey guys,
So today I thought I would post another day out post,
Yesteday I went out with my friend, Tamanna, to go shopping,
(She also has a blog I'll link here),
I just thought it would be cool to share what I bought and stuff haha,


Firstly we went to the library to sit in a somewhat quiet area to plan some friends holidays,
We then headed to Subway for lunch, can't beat a good sub.
Next we went in Superdrug to look at the makeup, I wanted to look at the Makeup Revolution lip kits
I actually ended up coming out with a highlight haha
To be fair it was only £5 and I needed a new powder highlight.

After trying this highlight I can say its ok but it's more subtle than anything I don't know if that's just because I use the tip of an angled blush brush to apply it but when I wear it on top of my Primark PS highlight stick it makes an insane highlight and to be fair I did want another subtle highlight but also one that would top my highlight stick as well when I want a better highlight.
I got this highlight in the shade 'Ice kiss'.

We then went to M&S and looked at the beauty section, they actually sell Pixi so I know where I'll be going if ever I want that,
Next we went into Primark, I again went in for one thing and came out with another,
I went in to look at gym wear and came out with the two Disney jumpers below,


Then we went into Fenwicks to look at the Mac lipsticks before heading to Boots,
I didn't end up buying anything in these shops but did find a fan brush I want to get some other time, (It was the Spectrum one)
Next stop was Lush, I wanted to see if they had the pink Magic Wand bubble wand (Is this only available at Christmas? Please comment and let me know haha)
I didn't end up buying anything here either as I hoped they'd have the magic wand.
And the final stop was Starbucks, I wanted to try their Signature hot chocolate which I'll put a picture of below,

(I put these below each other as they were too wide side by side and went into the side bar)

I must say I loved this drink.
Anyone who knows me knows I love hot chocolate and not just in autumn and winter, I love it all year round haha
The whipped cream also had a nice sweet taste which I liked.

I hope you enjoyed another day out post,
Feel free to follow my blog for more posts, I like to post a bit of everything here and there,
Check out my last post like this here,
Leave a comment below and I'll see you in my next post!

Thanks for reading,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment