Wednesday 26 July 2017

Wales Holiday

Hey guys,
So a few weeks ago me and my family went on holiday to Wales,
We were going down for my niece's christening, as my sister, her husband and my two nieces live down there,
I took this as the perfect opportunity to turn off my WiFi and take more pictures, especially some blog pictures,
So I thought I would put those pictures into a post for my blog,
*I just want to say I'm sorry the pictures are both landscape and portrait. There were some pictures that just looked better in one or the other*

Day 1:
Day 1 was spent travelling to Wales and arriving where we were staying.

I loved these yoghurts as a kid haha

Day 2:
Not many pics from day 2 as most of the day was spent at my niece's christening.



Day 3:
Day 3 we went shopping for food and stuff and then we took our dogs on a nice long walk.



Day 4:
Lake walks and rain basically sum up day 4.
We found a lake to go walk around and as we were walking it poured down, so we ended up in the cafe eating a sausage roll and drinking hot drinks.
Not liking tea or coffee I opted for my usual, a hot chocolate.

It was so cool to get a picture this close to a squirrel


Day 5:
On day 5 we went to a pier I had found online before we went to Wales and had some fish and chips.
The pier was nice for a little walk and it was a nice view of the beach below us too.



Day 6:
Day 6 we found a place with arcades and rides and a cool ferris wheel (which we didn't get to go on sadly).
Later that day we found a nice dog friendly beach and took our dogs there to see how they would react to the ocean, our 2 year old Pointer cross Labrador, Blaze, instantly loved it where as our 7 month old Springer cross patterdale, Chase,  wasn't sure at first, but soon enough he was enjoying it too.



Day 7:
We went back to the place from day 6 with the arcades and went in and played on them this time.
I've always loved arcades, I think it's so much fun seeing who can win the most tickets (My parents got the most haha)
I got 101 tickets.
Then we headed back to where we were staying to start packing to leave the next day.


Day 8:
The final day. Day 8 was spent making sure we packed everything and then it was time to leave where we had been staying for the week.
We stopped off for a McDonald's breakfast and then went to see my older sister and her family again before we left and had lunch with them.
The rest of day 8 was then spent travelling home.



That's all for this post,
Let me know if you have any summer posts you'd like me to post,
Also if you have any dance post ideas feel free to comment them, I want to post some more dance stuff too.

I hope you enjoyed my photos and this post,
Thanks for reading,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment