Friday 7 July 2017

Trying Starbucks For The First Time

Hey guys,

Yes, you read the title right, yesterday I tried Starbucks,
Now the title isn't all true, I've tried Starbucks hot chocolate before when my older sister had one,
But I've never had one of their drinks properly myself, so I wanted to try some other drinks too,
I was torn between a vanilla creme frappuccino, a strawberries and creme frappuccino or the Instagram worthy 'pink drink', which for those who don't know is a strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk instead of water,
Since it's now summer I decided to go for the strawberries and creme frappuccino as I thought summer was the perfect time to try this.




So without further a do here's what I thought,
I ordered a tall as I wasn't sure if I would like it, so thought that was the best option,
The drink itself looked very Instagram worthy haha, and the flavour was really nice too, it reminded me of a strawberry ice lolly haha,
But, one thing I didn't like was the fact the drink had bits, but that's something I don't like in any drink,
I didn't know the drink wasn't entirely smooth when I ordered it, but that's a minor detail, I should have maybe asked first,
I would recommend this drink though taste wise,
I plan to try a few more Starbucks drinks soon, so maybe I will do more reviews,

Sorry this post was short,
Let me know if you would like more reviews,
Thank you so much for reading,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment