Sunday 30 July 2017

Summer Bucket List Update

Hey guys,
For those who haven't seen a while ago I posted my Summer Bucket List for this year,
I thought I should write a post just giving you guys an update of what I have completed and where I'm up to with the bucket list,
So here is how I'm doing with my bucket list,

The first thing I put in my list was to make a summer scrapbook,
I haven't really started this yet, I want to go to a craft shop and buy some more stuff first.


The second thing was to go for a picnic,
I haven't done this one yet, but, I hope to have a picnic before the end of summer.

Next on my list was go shopping,
This I have completed as I went shopping for new clothes before going on holiday.

Next up was take a walk,
Again another I have completed, I walk the dogs with my mum a lot and we did a lot of walking on holiday too.

See a movie was what I put next on my bucket list,
Haven't really completed this yet as the last time I went to the cinema was April (To see The Fate Of The Furious).

Go out for ice cream was the next thing,
I completed this again on holiday. (You can find pictures from my holiday in my Wales post)

I then put have a bubble bath on my list,
I haven't managed to complete this yet as I usually shower as it's quicker and I seem to have lost my Lush Magic Wand bubble wand and so I think I need to take a trip to Lush soon.

Next on my not so little list was watch a sunset,
I guess you could say I haven't fully completed this, I've caught glimpses of the sun setting over the last few weeks but I haven't actually watched a whole sunset.

The next thing on my list was bake something,
Again another I haven't quite completed, I have a brownie mix in the cupboard waiting to be made so I might make it soon with my birthday coming up (August 10th).

Take a train ride was next,
Another not completed, yet. I would like to get the chance to complete this but might need to save a little first haha.

Go bowling,
Not completed.
I'm now realising how much I haven't completed yet. (Oops haha)

Go to an arcade was next up on my list,
I have completed this. (Yay!)
I completed this when we went on holiday and we went to a place that had arcades.

Next on my list, take pictures in a photobooth,
And we're back to the ones I haven't completed ahaha,
I want to complete this tho with friends or family.

Have a barbecue,
I completed this before summer officially started, so I guess it doesn't fully count.

Make a movie,
This I have started.
I have started a movie of our holiday for family and friends to view,

Make ice lollies (Popsicles),
Another I haven't done yet but I want to complete soon.

Make a collage,
Not completed yet,
But I will probably complete this when I start my scrapbook.

Play mini golf was another thing on the list,
I want to complete this too but need to find a place near me to play mini golf.

Next up, make pizza,
Not completed yet, but I would like to.
I like the idea of making a pizza from scratch.

The next thing on my bucket list was to try a new Starbucks drink,
This I completed before going on holiday, I wrote a blog post about the drink I tried.

Get frozen yoghurt was next,
I nearly completed this on holiday but they didn't have a flavour I wanted to try.

Go to the beach,
I completed this again on holiday, I posted pictures in my holiday post and used one beach picture in my Favourite Things About Summer post.

Go to a trampoline park was also on my list,
I completed this a couple of weeks ago, I went with a friend and we had an hour session there.

Also on my list was go to an aquarium,
Not completed this yet but I would like to,
I want to maybe save up a little and then go to one near me.

Last two now don't worry haha.

Next I put make glow in the dark bubbles,
I haven't completed this, I got some regular bubbles on holiday but I haven't made glowing ones yet.

And finally I put be more hydrated.
Let's just say I'm working on this one,
I'm definitely the type of person who doesn't drink as much as they should, so, this summer I'm trying to work on drinking more.

Ok so that's an update on how I'm doing with my list,
I thought I would add a few things to the list too,
So here they are,

- Try a mason jar salad,
I saw this idea on Pinterest and would love to try one.
Only issue is I don't like a lot of typical salad stuff such as lettuce or cucumber so I would change it a little.

- Visit a zoo,
I love going to the zoo and would love to go to one near me this summer.

- Make a Skype call,
Not really something just for summer, but, I have a friend in France I'd like to chat with somewhat face-to-face.

- Go to the gym (At least once),
Again not just for summer, I want to start going to a gym more often.
One reason for this is I recently got out of physiotherapy for a dance injury (I injured my ankle) and I want to keep my ankle strong so I don't injure it again anytime soon.

There are some I didn't mention for example 'play a board game' as they were things I wasn't bothered if I didn't complete. I wanted to just put ones I wanted to complete in my posts.

Anyway that's it for this post,
I'm sorry it was longer than usual,
Hope you liked it,
If you did feel free to hit the follow button to the right,
Leave me a comment of something you've done this summer, or something you want to do,

As always thank you for reading,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment