Sunday 4 June 2017

Top 5 Favourite Makeup Brands

Hey guys,
Today's post is going to be my top 5 favourite makeup brands,
I will say before we get into this post that I don't have many brands of makeup at the moment,
Anyway with that said let's get onto the post (these are in no particular order),
1) Benefit
    I absolutely love Benefit, they are the only high end type brand I have tried as of right now but I think they will always be one of my favourites, I love the products and I love the packaging too,
One of my favourite products would have to be Hoola, for ages I struggled to find a bronzer that was subtle enough for my liking and then I tried Hoola and I love it.

2) Maybelline
    I only have Maybelline mascaras really but I love them (I have lash sensational and the colossal volume express mascara), I find their mascaras, when I'm not sure what mascara to wear, are the ones I reach for.

3) Makeup Revolution
    Ok, so I only have their Flawless eyeshadow palette but I plan to try so many more of their products, the eyeshadow palette is one of my favourite palettes I have ever used though, as with the Flawless palette you get 32 different shades and it is only £8.
Also I find I use and like more shades than I do my more pricey palette.

4) Rimmel
    Again a brand I only use a couple of products from (I use the Stay Matte powder and Wake Me Up concealer). Personally I like the products, the concealer is actually the first concealer I started wearing so I can't really compare to any other concealers but I like the coverage (I like a light to medium coverage)

5) NO 7
    I only use one of their products so not much to say, but, I use their Essentially Natural foundation, this foundation is only light coverage, but that's what I like at the moment, I love this foundation because it feels nice on the skin, it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of make up and I like that it looks natural.

So that's it for this weeks post,
I'm sorry it was short, I've been a little stuck for ideas,
But I have kind of a few ideas planned for Summer posts,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment