Thursday 22 June 2017

French Click Haul And Review

Hey guys,
So last Saturday I ordered some french food and drink from a website called French Click,
They are a website that I believe are based in London,
I had never ordered from here before but when I turned to google I found quite a few good reviews, so I thought since one of my favourite drinks is from France and I cannot buy it over here I would give the website a try,
I'm not going to review the food as most of it I have had in France on holiday, so I know I already love,
But this will be a small "haul" of what I bought and what I thought to delivery etc,
So on with the post,


I ordered 9 items in total, 2 bottles of drink, a bag of crisps, emmental babybels, grated Emmental cheese, milk chocolate biscuits, white chocolate biscuits, a pack of biscuits called sprits, which are like half biscuit and half chocolate, and a pack of 8 cans of Minute Maid orange juice.

Now I received 8 of these items,
After emailing to find out why my Minute Maid hadn't arrived I found out it was out of stock when they packed my order,
As for the delivery of these items, I was very impressed,
When you order you choose a delivery day that suits you,
I chose Wednesday,
They arrived and things that needed to be cool packed were cool packed and it was all protected in a box,
The only down side was on the sheet of paper that tells you what is in the box the Minute Maid just had a zero next to it without much explanation,
Like I said before I emailed to find out why they weren't here and they explained that it was because they were simply out of stock when they packed my order, the good part to this was they had refunded that item,

The customer service in my opinion is very good as they answered relatively quick, 
I would definitely order from here again and am very happy with my overall order,

Hope you liked this post,
What's your favourite food or drink?
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment