Sunday 21 May 2017

Top 10 Favourite Songs

Hey guys,
For this post I decided to share my top 10 favourite songs at the moment.
They are in no particular order,
So here they are,
1) DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper and Lil Wayne - I'm The One
2) Kygo feat. Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
3) Julia Michaels - Issues
4) Cheat Codes feat. Demi Lovato - No Promises
5) Mackenzie Ziegler - Monsters (AKA Haters)
6) Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
7) Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber) - Despacito
8) Zayn Malik - Still Got Time
9) Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holding Me Back
10) Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Sorry this post was kinda short,
Feel free to follow my blog for more and comment your favourite song at the moment,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment